Eden Hazard

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
He's back! World Class! It makes his behaviour last season all the more
Disgraceful.
Tbf he had a back injury that he played with for most of last season, which is why his form took a turn for the good in the last few games of the season.

7 goals in 11 games though and free from shackles, he's on fire and in the best form of his career.

Alik

And yet, some people were saying they wouldn't have bought him if they had the chance last season.

Jenks

And yet, some people were saying they wouldn't have bought him if they had the chance last season.

They were probably right. He hasn't shown that he has the mentality of an elite player yet and I wouldn't be surprised if this level of play stays sporadic with him.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
His goal today was insane. Arsenal could have put up a better effort to stop him but these kinds of goals usually happen cause of slack defending.

SocalBarcaFan

I was on another forum and someone said he does well even while playing for a club that doesn't suit his style. They said Hazard would do better in a team like Barcelona with their tiki taka passing triangles. Little do they know we don't play that way often anymore, sadly.

But my questions to people who see him play often is how would he fit in at Barca and would you trade Neymar for him? I personally think Neymar has a higher individual ceiling but sometimes he doesn't seem like the perfect fit in the classic barca tiki taka style with how he holds onto the ball too long sometimes.

Jenks

Hazard would frustrate the fuck out of Barca supporters. Him at his very best is on a similar level to Neymar right now.

Home of Barca Fans