Eden Hazard

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I don't see why Barca shouldn't step in. Madrid went after Neymar after Barca had a pre-deal and later made us pay through the roof.
We could even use him in Iniesta's role

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Hazard? He plays for Chelsea. Is their main player. Chelsea need no money. Mourinho is their manager.

Not gonna happen. Don't see him going to Real Madrid either unless they pay such an insane fee(much more than Bale's) that would tempt Chelsea to cash in.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Hazard should stay in Chelsea, could easily become their legend like drogba. He shouldn't move to barca or Madrid. And no we cant use him in iniesta position. As long as messi still plays for barca hazard has no place in the team. We already have 3 players demanding most of the ball and it will destroy the balance if we add hazard. Let him stay at Chelsea and compete with neymar, it will be a fun rivalry to watch. Better than messi and Ronaldo rivalry where one is obviously better and other is overrated by media and his fans. Hazard and neymar could be awesome rivalry.

If Madrid wants hazard they need to give both bale and varane to get him. He is worth that much.

Jägermeister

Hazard should stay in Chelsea, could easily become their legend like drogba. He shouldn't move to barca or Madrid. And no we cant use him in iniesta position. As long as messi still plays for barca hazard has no place in the team. We already have 3 players demanding most of the ball and it will destroy the balance if we add hazard. Let him stay at Chelsea and compete with neymar, it will be a fun rivalry to watch. Better than messi and Ronaldo rivalry where one is obviously better and other is overrated by media and his fans. Hazard and neymar could be awesome rivalry.

If Madrid wants hazard they need to give both bale and varane to get him. He is worth that much.
Well, there were also concerns that our front three who are all genius individuals, could not work together and we all see now, how well they can.
I'm not saying you're wrong, but sometimes things work out better than one would think.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Well, there were also concerns that our front three who are all genius individuals, could not work together and we all see now, how well they can.
I'm not saying you're wrong, but sometimes things work out better than one would think.

Hmm... Hazard and messi have similar play styles. Unlike our front 3 who have different roles to play. But yeah great players can always find a way to make it work. Won't be that surprised if he can work with MSN. But I just don't see us moving for him and we shouldn't either. I don't want barca to commit big transfer mistakes like ibra anymore. Hazard will cost more than pogba. Pogba might be overrated but at least he is a midfielder. Can you see hazard circulate possession like iniesta? He is an attack minded player and he will chose to attack rather than pass, natural instinct. We don't need players who can bring the ball from midfield. We need players who can help us dominate midfield. Hazard is not the answer.

Jägermeister

I don't see him often enough to judge if he can control our midfield. I agree that when I did actually see him, he was more of an attacker.
In the end who knows really? We can agree however that we should not pay ridiculous amounts for him.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
o57ts7.jpg

Home of Barca Fans