Eden Hazard

Sterlingfan2000

Im sure he will not move, the days are over were Real could just grab the best Players from the Premier League. Chelsea with the new TV-Money + Abramovic will never sell him and they dont need to.
According to the Sun, Perez has offered City 80Million Pounds for Aguero, City respond was 100 Million Pounds offer for Bale,which ofcoure Perez rejected. In future Real will not be able to grab the best PL players that easily like before

Morten

Im sure he will not move, the days are over were Real could just grab the best Players from the Premier League. Chelsea with the new TV-Money + Abramovic will never sell him and they dont need to.
According to the Sun, Perez has offered City 80Million Pounds for Aguero, City respond was 100 Million Pounds offer for Bale,which ofcoure Perez rejected. In future Real will not be able to grab the best PL players that easily like before

Sure they will, unless its United, Real Madrid is easily a much bigger club than the rest in English football. The best players in pl are rarely english, and if they get to earn roughly the same in Madrid, almost every single one of them would rather choose Real Madrid than say, Shitty. Of course, the clubs can refuse the offer all they like, but it would likely cause unrest, if a player really wants to leave that what usually happens in the end.

Regarding Shitty, they have to replace much of their team pretty soon, and they have to keep up with ffp. No concerns regarding that?

Last edited:

oggydude

Don't want Bale at United for 80+m but if we buy Bale and it causes Madrid to get Hazard it would be an excellent move by us. Unless Chelsea demand Bale in return, but still think it'd weaken them.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Zinedine also commented on Pogba a moth or so ago but that might be just because Pogba is french. I'm expecting us to go for at least 1 of Reus,Hazard & Pogba this summer.

StarLord

I don't think that Real (or Barca for that matter) have any great need for any of the players currently playing in the BPL. You can find equal (or better) players elsewhere, without having to pay so much.

But if Real Madrid really want Hazard, they can get him for sure. I just don't see how that would make any sense for them. Is Hazard really that good?

Last edited:

LordLichtenstein

Who says Hazard even wants to move to Real Madrid?

He is Chelsea's main man and will continue to grow and win trophies under Mourinho. I can't imagine him wanting to move.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Who says Hazard even wants to move to Real Madrid?

He is Chelsea's main man and will continue to grow and win trophies under Mourinho. I can't imagine him wanting to move.

Who knows? Both Manchester clubs are going to spend a shitton this summer and Bayern,Barca & RM are always favorites to win CL.

Manbitesdog

Sure they will, unless its United, Real Madrid is easily a much bigger club than the rest in English football. The best players in pl are rarely english, and if they get to earn roughly the same in Madrid, almost every single one of them would rather choose Real Madrid than say, Shitty. Of course, the clubs can refuse the offer all they like, but it would likely cause unrest, if a player really wants to leave that what usually happens in the end.

Regarding Shitty, they have to replace much of their team pretty soon, and they have to keep up with ffp. No concerns regarding that?

Except that is changing and I expect that Chelsea will pass Real Madrid in size within 10-15 years because the PL is growing much more rapidly then La Liga in recently developed markets like the U.S. and China

Manbitesdog

I don't think that Real (or Barca for that matter) have any great need for any of the players currently playing in the BPL. You can find equal (or better) players elsewhere, without having to pay so much.

But if Real Madrid really want Hazard, they can get him for sure. I just don't see how that would make any sense for them. Is Hazard really that good?

Hazard is really that good and in fact in my book he's #3 and ice has slightly better advanced metrics than Messi in several categories, but Messi's pure dominance in goal scoring efficiency grossly outweighs the remaining categories.

Squawka and who scored rank him as #3 and #4 in the world respectively.

He is really working with shit at Chelsea. While Messi and Ronaldo work with world class stars Hazard has invisible Oscar, defensive Willian, and half a season Cesc.

Can't make chicken salad with chicken shit.

Leo_Messi

poor man's gervinho imo

Really? That must surely be a joke.

Hazard is world class and a joy to watch. His technique, vision, defensive work and tireless running is amazing. All he needs to do to be rated even higher is to score more goals regularly. So far he scores 1 goal every 3 game or so for Chelsea.

He along with Verratti and Varane is the player that I would love to see playing for FCB.

Last edited:

footyfan

Calma, calma
Really? That must surely be a joke.

Hazard is world class and a joy to watch. His technique, vision, defensive work and tireless running is amazing. All he needs to be rated even higher is to score more goals regularly. So far he scores 1 goal every 3 game or so for Chelsea.

He along Verratti and Varane is a player that I would love to see playing for FCB.

Hazard is just another overrated premface.

Home of Barca Fans