Eden Hazard

S7_MUFC

Amazing player.....still angry that Fergie thought Hazard wasn't worth it.....I don't think Moyes is going to make similar mistakes when it comes to signing world class players...............

Gohan

Super Saiyan
This guy fucked City up, they had no clue at how to stop him. What a player and under Mourinho he will only develop more.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
1908312_10151965495468931_2076074469_n.jpg

Gauss

Best young players in the world:

1. Hazard
2. Neymar
3. Gotze
4. Oscar
5. Isco

Saying this in Barca forum :ninja_hide:

Theconomist

Good point. Thiago is definitely better than Oscar.

Definitely Thiago has to be up there.
I think Neymar has a higher cieling than Hazard.
I'm the guy's first fan don't get me wrong but Neymar has the ability to become so much more.
Neymar,Hazard,Thiago,Gotze,Verrati

ammarfcb

ze special one
didn't hazard say the other day he doesn't want to be labeled a 'young' player anymore. quite rightly so. his one of the best players period.

"What I would like to do is shed the adjective 'young' because that would mean I've crossed that barrier and gone one step further in my career."

Theconomist

didn't hazard say the other day he doesn't want to be labeled a 'young' player anymore. quite rightly so. his one of the best players period.

"What I would like to do is shed the adjective 'young' because that would mean I've crossed that barrier and gone one step further in my career."

He is only 23 years old, I like him a lot but he still has a lot of room to improve. He's not in the top 5 players in his position (wether you consider it LW or CAM)

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
1. Ronaldo
2. Ribery
3. Reus
4. Hazard
5. Neymar
6. Bale
7. Gotze
8. Cazorla
9. Di Maria
10. James Rodriguez/Turan

Gauss

Yeah, forgot Thiago. He should be between Oscar and Isco.

1. Hazard
2. Neymar
3. Gotze
4. Oscar
5. Thiago
6. Isco.

No way Thiago is better Oscar. People underrate Oscar.

Home of Barca Fans