Eden Hazard

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
936370_558867597496685_230590762_n.jpg

Love it! :D Taken at Luiz's birthday party, hence the Brazil shirt too.

K

kingleo

I heard he also painted his face Green and came as Hulk in his Brazil kit! :lol:

K

kingleo

Within 2-3 years he could become the best in the world!

I agree.

He is a special player and has the potential to develop into the best in the world! out of all the best young attacking players in the world i would rate Hazard's chances of being the best above the likes of Gotze, Isco, Lucas and Neymar.

I dont see him scoring the amount of goals that Messi and Ronaldo score because i dont see that selfish mentality in him, he likes to pass more it seems, so i see him being more of a Ronaldinho type of player rather than a Messi or Ronaldo.

Last edited:

Yannick03

The season's about to start in one week, a small recap of last season :

If he shows improvement this season, I can't see anyone who's going to be a threat for the BPL Player of the Year award...

Edit : I should have read previous posts :facepalm: Oh well, keeps this thread active

Last edited:

Co0ter

IS it me or does he overdribble?

He dribbles like that because HE CAN imo. If other's could do it, they would. Great talent, broke my heart when he signed for Chelsea. He's an exciting player to watch and if he continues to improve he can definitely be considered one of the world's best. He's still only 22 years old, can still improve a lot.

My favorite thing about him is his reluctance to go down a lot of the time, he'll fight off a defender before going down easily...even if it's in the midfield.

Last edited:

Jadentheman

He also seems eccentric at least to me. This guy is a character even if it subtly

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Home of Barca Fans