Eden Hazard

maxan10

SirTugAlot
well considering Chamakh is already on his way to Arsenal and with Van Persie with good cover also, they wouldn't need Hazard next season.

well considering Chamakh is already on his way to Arsenal and with Van Persie with good cover also, they wouldn't need Hazard next season.

And with cesc, villa, xavi, ibra, inetsa, bojan, pedro u do

He is more of a wide player or second striker than centre forward so chamake and RVP wont affect him if he was to come

F

FCB_Titi_LB

Belgium was 0-1 behind against BUlgaria and the only dangerous man on the pitch was Hazard. He has 2 assists to win the game 2-1

F

FCB_Titi_LB

Did Lukaku play and how was he?
Some nice moves,especially in the beginning but u could see it was the end of the season (very tired). Hazard made the others look like amateurs

maxan10

SirTugAlot
And with cesc, villa, xavi, ibra, inetsa, bojan, pedro u do

He is more of a wide player or second striker than centre forward so chamake and RVP wont affect him if he was to come

they also have eduardo, bendtner, vela and walcott who can play second striker, so in effect unless those mentioned players leave we won't be seeing another forward come in.

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
Belgium has a great future...

And as far as I know Hazard said in an interview that he'd only consider Madrid and Arsenal, so I'd prefer he went to Arsenal. That's probably be better for his development as well.

desoe

Titi forgot to say that Hazard missed a pen as well. But nothing shameful about that, because he had Europe's future best goalie Nikolay Mihaylov in front of him :wub:

F

FCB_Titi_LB

Titi forgot to say that Hazard missed a pen as well. But nothing shameful about that, because he had Europe's future best goalie Nikolay Mihaylov in front of him :wub:
a penalty he created out of nothing by individual dribble

Galning

I actually thought he played very bad against Bulgaria. Al he did was run, run run with the ball à la Cristiano and then lose it.

Home of Barca Fans