Eden Hazard

Wouterinho

Hazard fits Chelsea, De Bruyne and definitely Courtois don't.
I don't really see why they wouldn't fit Chelsea?
I'm not saying that they'd be starters, but in my opinion De Bruyne could already be useful next year as a substitute and Courtois has the potential to replace Cech.

Co0ter

Haha no chance!!!

by the time Neymar comes to Europe players like Hazard, Oscar, Reus, Gotze, Isco, Lucas ect will be developed and well established players who will have many years experience playing at the highest level, whereas Neymar will still be a show pony and will need more time to adjust to the European game and by the time he finally adjusts all those players who i mentioned earlier will be true world class players and all will be a level above Neymar.

Neymar has developed as far as he can in Brazil the only way he can get better is to move to Europe, where he can get to the next level, but by the time he comes, all these young talents in Europe now are going to be fully developed and way ahead of him! watch in the 2014 world cup everyone will be talking about Neymar but i bet Oscar will be the one carrying that team as he is developing at the highest level, Neymar is just another Robinho and it wont be long until that is confirmed to the world.

I agree with most of that besides the very last part. You can't say he's going to flop because you merely cannot predict the future. He's a special talent, he could very easily make it....or not. Who knows.

However I agree with you, his growth has seemingly stunted the past season and a half, and 1.5 year is a lot of time in a footballing career. I would have hoped otherwise but it is the truth and has been confirmed to me personally by his international performances. He shines one second and the next he's showing how his inexperience affects his game- by both his decision making, mistakes and confidence displayed on the pitch.

He should have been in europe already, since this summer. I'm afraid if he doesn't come to Europe this summer his odds will just decrease further. At this point he has enough talent and is young enough to still adjust to Europe and become world-class- but it will take a whole lot of mental fortitude on his part and be well managed by whichever club he moves to.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
How is De Bruyne in central midfield? I wonder if he could take Lamps spot? Not in sheer goalscoring or as some sort of direct replacement though. Cause I heard he can play pretty much anywhere in midfield well, and if he can play CM we can accommodate him, but then with him there Ramires is less effective cause he can't go forward as much without a DM next to him.

I think fans of Belgium can look forward to Hazard performing better. He's improved quite a bit since arriving, he works harder and tracks back more, something he was criticized about not doing with Belgium. He's been fantastic for us lately, alongside Mata they have torn some teams apart. I think next season we will see a much improved Hazard, like Mata this season.

Wouterinho

How is De Bruyne in central midfield? I wonder if he could take Lamps spot? Not in sheer goalscoring or as some sort of direct replacement though. Cause I heard he can play pretty much anywhere in midfield well, and if he can play CM we can accommodate him, but then with him there Ramires is less effective cause he can't go forward as much without a DM next to him.

I think fans of Belgium can look forward to Hazard performing better. He's improved quite a bit since arriving, he works harder and tracks back more, something he was criticized about not doing with Belgium. He's been fantastic for us lately, alongside Mata they have torn some teams apart. I think next season we will see a much improved Hazard, like Mata this season.
Hazard has been good the last games for Belgium as well.
About De Bruyne: I think he's sensational as a CM. This might sound exaggerated (I probably wouldn't believe it myself if I hadn't seen him play this much), but his long passing is really world class. He's also got goals in him and his work rate is certainly good enough for a CM. The problem is indeed that you'd be lacking a real defensive midfielder is you use him next to Ramires.

K

kingleo

Hazard fits Chelsea, De Bruyne and definitely Courtois don't.

how on earth did you work that out??? De Bruyne can play multiple positions so will be a very useful squad player for Chelsea and could become a 1st team player very soon and Courtois is one of the best GK in the world and can easily become their 1st choice!

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
About De Bruyne: I think he's sensational as a CM. This might sound exaggerated (I probably wouldn't believe it myself if I hadn't seen him play this much), but his long passing is really world class. He's also got goals in him and his work rate is certainly good enough for a CM. The problem is indeed that you'd be lacking a real defensive midfielder is you use him next to Ramires.
I have heard that his passing is awesome, so I won't take it as too much of an exaggeration. :D So I was right. From what I'd heard about him he'd work at CM, it's just a shame it wouldn't work alongside Ramires, unless Ramires becomes the Gattuso to De Bruyne's Pirlo sorta partnership. The thing is Chelsea are also very keen on Fellaini for the CM position, but I'd rather try out De Bruyne since we already have him and he didn't cost a bundle.

I also want Courtois to take over from Cech sooner rather than later, but I don't know if it'll happen.

Galning

how on earth did you work that out??? De Bruyne can play multiple positions so will be a very useful squad player for Chelsea and could become a 1st team player very soon and Courtois is one of the best GK in the world and can easily become their 1st choice!

Calm down Fernando. I was talking about their personalities.

Galning

Still don't quite follow you, you do know that De Bruyne has been a Chelsea fan for years?

It is not something I can prove. It's just something that I have the impression of.
I don't know the personalities of Courtois, De Bruyne or even Hazard..

Mitchell1978

De Bruyne together with Hazard and Courtios are Belgiums biggest talents imo.

K

kingleo

Calm down Fernando. I was talking about their personalities.

Personalities??? what has that got to do with playing for Chelsea??? so are you saying every Chelsea player has the same personalities?

K

kingleo

yeah ok so the Loud and eccentric David Luiz has the same personality as the quiet and shy Ramires! and the Laid back and humble Juan Mata has the same personality as the Confident and always joking around Eden Hazard.

just quit while your behind and admit you were talking rubbish saying that De Bruyne and Courtois dont suit Chelsea.

Galning

yeah ok so the Loud and eccentric David Luiz has the same personality as the quiet and shy Ramires! and the Laid back and humble Juan Mata has the same personality as the Confident and always joking around Eden Hazard.

just quit while your behind and admit you were talking rubbish saying that De Bruyne and Courtois dont suit Chelsea.

:lol: the yes was obviously sarcastic. How can you possibly assume someone thinks that 25 people all have the same personality.
Few posts earlier I have already said that it's just a personal feeling that for me they don't suit Chelsea. It is obviously impossible to give an argument for such a thing..

K

kingleo

This guy is a future Ballon D'or winner! There are some players you just know are going to be on another level to everyone else when they fully develop you could see that in Messi, you could see that in Ronaldinho and i can see that in Hazard.

Home of Barca Fans