Eden Hazard

89Norcal

Only reason Suarez would have less liberty to act stupid is because he acts stupid on a frequent basis.

This is the first time we've seen Hazard do anything rash. Ball boy knew what he was doing.

Course I would have just grabbed the ball with my hands rather than kick for it, probably would have received a smaller outburst against Eden.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Hazard's card should be overturned. If he gets an increased ban then I won't be able to hold back from saying...

Yannick03

Suarez would've dived in and bitten the kid, then claimed he was trying to head the ball

No, he would called the kid a negro, kicked him furiously in the face and then went down holding his foot in total agony and after receiving 10 minutes of treatment go inside while lying on the stretcher crying his eyes out.

ammarfcb

ze special one
Final score :- 3175

edit: FINAL SCORE :- 6150

u get just as much points for kickin the kid in the back of the net :lol:

Last edited:
The ball boy was a cunt for what he did, but that was stupid of Hazard. He should have let the ref handle it. Besides, there would have been more injury time from the ball boy's time wasting. Definitely think a 3 game ban is a excessive though.

Home of Barca Fans