Eden Hazard

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
Hazard went easy on him tbh. I can think of many other players who would have destroyed him for that, he should thank his lucky stars he did that in front of Hazard and not them.

K

Karnivore

Disgusted. Hazard is going to get destroyed by our poxy media over this, little chav scumbag. he knew what he was doing, and his tweet before the game confirmed it.

Doobs

The Messiah
I don't remember, how long was Pepe banned for kicking the shit out of that player in penalty box?

Definitely not a whole year.

Doobs

The Messiah
Then again that was a punishment put forward by the RFEF.

Hazard will get banned for 4 games in all English competitions if you ask me.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Hazard was an idiot. Stupid thing to do. I wouldn't go over the top and say 1 year ban though! I would say anywhere between a 4 to 6 game ban would be sufficient.

K

Karnivore

Certainly in the media today the people defending Hazard would not be defending Suarez.

To be fair, Suarez doesn't help himself. It detracts away from just how quality a player he is. IMO, if he cut out the cheating and was a bit less wasteful when through on goal, he'd be the best centre-forward in Europe. His all round play is better than Falcao, Cavani and van Persie, just lacks the same predatory instricts as them though.

barca7788

Nepali Cule
bb2.gif

very very funny.lol

Home of Barca Fans