Eden Hazard

Yugo Count Dante

The 17 year old was not on the field, what message does it send to see a millionaire player kicking some teenage ball boy?
You sound like someone unnecessary sensitive like those who want to ban violent games cause it is 'believed' that 'kids' get violent from playing these games.

Message? you could also learn from it

Don't try to cheat or you will be punished.

Depends the way you look at it.

Besides IMO he kicked the ball anyway, and NOT the BALL BOY, you make it seem as if he went to a RADOM ball boy and kicked him without reason.

sorry but what he did just really really does not sit right with me at all...

Not sure if sarcastic or just sensitive over small stuff

Last edited:
F

Flavia

sorry but what he did just really really does not sit right with me at all...
The ballboy was intentionally holding the ball. Hazard was dumb to fall for his trick, and ended up getting a deserved red. But 1 year ban is really too much. 2 matches at most, imo.
That kid is a troll, he did that on purpose. He's no saint, and he also should be banned from being a ballboy.

Irish_Cules

The ballboy was intentionally holding the ball. Hazard was dumb to fall for his trick, and ended up getting a deserved red. But 1 year ban is really too much. 2 matches at most, imo.
That kid is a troll, he did that on purpose. He's no saint, and he also should be banned from being a ballboy.

The ball boy posted on his twitter account that he was gonna be time wasting and that it was his last game as a ball boy anyway. He went out with a bang that's for sure.

Der Kaiser

ibcN3plDZj7bbS.gif

this video pretty much settles it. no violent intention, he just wanted to get the ball and continue doing his job. the ball boy milked it.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
5-8 game ban? He had no intention of kicking the guy but he did hit him. It was a stupid thing to do, he could've just wrestled the kid or taken another ball instead.

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
I don't think he should have had a red card for that or even a yellow. If anything the ref should have mentioned the ballboy's behaviour in the match report and Swansea should be fined for unsporting behaviour.

Home of Barca Fans