Eden Hazard

Benzema10

Official Lyon representative
If Lille dont get any Europeen Ticket, I think he will leave to a club that play CL but in france, so I hope that Lyon can buy him, he is pure class. And i think only lyon have the money to buy him in france.

Fege

According to French newspaper L'Equipe we are interested in Hazard:

Babelfish translation:

Hazard not interested by Lyon

According to several Belgian media, Eden Hazard is not really interested by a transfer to Lyon, club strongly interested by its arrival. “I read that Lyon s' interest in me, but Lyon really do not interest me”, declares the young person international Belgian with the Last hour/the Sports. “If I leave Lille, which is really not my intention, it will not be for another French club, but only for foreign”, continues the 19 year old player, elected for the second consecutive season better hope of League 1. According to the magazine of Brussels Sport/Footmagazine, the FC Barcelona would have made an offer of 30 million euros with the LOSC to acquire Hazard. Eden Hazard is currently in Brussels, where it must dispute Wednesday a friendly match between the national selection and Bulgaria.

I don't know, quite hard to believe that we would have already made an offer.

First post! :wave:

Trequartista

The good
Get that kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid but wait 30m for 19 years old player.I think I wont go higher than 18m for him but he is a superb talent without a doubt.

F

FCB_Titi_LB

no place for him at this moment and he will go to madrid in a few years

Aasim

Bumbleman
We don't need him. I think its the papers just speculating and have probably drawn up a list of transfers.

If the Villa deal didn't go through then he might have been one of the alternatives.

nebeer

Love is All
According to papers, Barca are to offer 25 million pounds for him? How good is he? I havent really watched him play yet.

B

beautifulgame

:calmdown: Calm down, he's not even close to transferring to Barca anytime soon.

Also, Maxan, what exactly makes him a pretender?

B

beautifulgame

Yes, earlier this season he was quoted as saying that he would only leave Lille for either Madrid or Arsenal. Like every young talent in France, he's influenced by Zizou.

However, its possible that he may have had a change of heart in recent months.

Arsenal would fit him well IMO, they give their youth players a chance unlike Real Madrid as for the price, toooooo much man he's worth €15m MAX atm

Home of Barca Fans