Eden Hazard

Cule4life

The Culest
BBU7wnQCAAAj0qg.jpg:large

Cule4life

The Culest
Reports are coming in that Hazard has history of this kind of behaviour, he once stole some little girls sweets and gave a club mascot a Chinese burn :troll:

Galning

Reports are coming in that Hazard has history of this kind of behaviour, he once stole some little girls sweets and gave a club mascot a Chinese burn :troll:

Don't forget about that one time he got subbed off at halftime with the national team, and he went outside the stadium to eat a hamburger.
He's a real professional.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Hell no, and you'll see pretty much every non Swansea player agree.

"What have I just witnessed?! A ball,a ball boy,a player + a red card..u would never have imagined all that could go together in 1 sentence!"
Rio Ferdinand simply cannot comprehend the comprehension, never mind the event.

"Hazard sent off! Ballboy should have seen the 'hazard' coming!"
Gaizka Mendieta is quick on the draw to get the most obvious pun in there before most.

":O!!!! AM I SEEING THIS? A RED CARD?? LMAOOO NAAA i have never seen anything like this before in my life!!!"
Nathan Redmond reacts in a dignified and calm fashion.

"Unbelievable Jeff *kammy voice* hahahaha"
Impressions corner with Tom Huddlestone.

"If the ball boy gives the ball straight back and does his job properly that doesn't happen !"
Robbie Savage gives the youngster a telling off. He does have the hair to be a mother...

"I'm not saying Hazard isn't in the wrong but I hate to see a person who instigates a situation then cry foul for next to nothing."
Charismatic as ever from Michael Owen.

"Unbelievable decision by the referee to send Hazard off but congrats to Swansea. Who'd have predicted this final?! "
Gareth Bale sides with the player, and actually decides to talk about the football, sort of.

"I'm still laughing! He actually smothered the ball like a goalie, great handling in tough conditions! Hazard lost his head! Can't do that!!"
Sone Aluko is tickled pink by the whole thing.

"From underneath the lad who was lying on the ball wasting time!! I'm sorry that he caught the lad!!if u play with fire you might get burnt!"
A damning verdict from Noel Hunt.

"Rafa Benitez will need to be careful here on interview re Hazard. These incidents have a habit of growing arms and legs. Nip it in the bud!"
They've already grown, Gary Neville!

"In hazards defence i dont think he meant to kick the ball boy! i think he was just trying to get the ball from underneath the boy!"
Stating the obvious from Andros Townsend.

"Ballboys staying down injured... They'll be elbowing players off the ball next"
Robert Huth is relishing his next physical encounter.

"I'm not saying its the correct thing 2 do but when in the heat of the moment u just want the ball"
Desperation for having the ball often leads to kicks to the ribs, says Steven Pienaar.

"He never kicked him! He went to get the ball as I'm sure any other person in that situation would do the same thing"
He's a mighty fine player, but we're not sure if Luke Shaw's eyes are working.

"That kid will be on Celebrity Big Brother next year!!"
Careers advisor extraordinaire Steven Reid chips in.

"Game has well and truly gone..... #absolute joke #unbelievable #edenhazard"
Fury leads to bonus hashtags from Tom Ince.
Hahaha, some of them are a laugh!

Home of Barca Fans