Eden Hazard

K

kingleo

I dont wish that to my worst enemies

are you not tired of those lame Torres jokes yet? even alot of Liverpool fans have stopped now! most have admitted that Torres has justified his move to Chelsea by winning the CL, F.A cup and Euro 2012 golden boot! every time i see a Torres joke now i just cringe they are just not funny anymore!

K

kingleo

Cazorla shits on both of them really.

Cazorla is getting old! he will struggle in PL i think. By the time Hazard is 27 he will probably have come close to winning a Ballon D'or or maybe even win one! Cazorla has never done that.

Galning

are you not tired of those lame Torres jokes yet? even alot of Liverpool fans have stopped now! most have admitted that Torres has justified his move to Chelsea by winning the CL, F.A cup and Euro 2012 golden boot! every time i see a Torres joke now i just cringe they are just not funny anymore!

:lol: no, just no.
Drogba won them the CL and the FA Cup, and with Spain he scored against Ireland (the worst team in the Euro statistically) and against a 10 men Italy with only 10 minutes to go. Congratz Torres you are once again the great striker you once were :lol:

Superfly

Banned
Cazorla is getting old! he will struggle in PL i think. By the time Hazard is 27 he will probably have come close to winning a Ballon D'or or maybe even win one! Cazorla has never done that.

Not_sure_if_serious.jpg

K

kingleo

Drogba won them the CL and the FA Cup, and with Spain he scored against Ireland (the worst team in the Euro statistically) and against a 10 men Italy with only 10 minutes to go. Congratz Torres you are once again the great striker you once were :lol:

what are you talking about? are you trying to say that i was saying that Torres won all those trophies by himself last season or something??? because if you are then i think you are a very confused person! try reading my post before making some stupid replies!

Meitux

i agree just because he won cl euro and cup doesnt mean he did much to win those trophies

K

kingleo

i agree just because he won cl euro and cup doesnt mean he did much to win those trophies

your completely missing the point! Torres said he wanted to leave Liverpool and come to Chelsea because he wanted to win trophies! he has done that last season! regardless if he played a big part in them or not he still won trophies with Chelsea last season! that is why Liverpool fans have said Torres's move to Chelsea has been justified because he has done what he said he wanted to do at Chelsea!

Most Liverpool fans are over Torres now! that is why Torres jokes are so lame now!

Galning

what are you talking about? are you trying to say that i was saying that Torres won all those trophies by himself last season or something??? because if you are then i think you are a very confused person! try reading my post before making some stupid replies!

This is what you said:
kingleo said:
Torres has justified his move to Chelsea by winning the CL, F.A cup and Euro 2012 golden boot! every time i see a Torres joke now i just cringe they are just not funny anymore!

So yeah you are saying we should cut the Torres laughing because he clearly "justified" his transfer to Chelsea for €60M. But guess what.. he didn't. He still isn't worth half the money they paid for him.
Try to remember what you said before you say someone makes stupid posts.
Edit: just saw your email is Torresblablacfc..I rest my case :lol:

On topic: Dries Mertens showed him who's the boss. Came on and his sub and totally destroyed the Netherlands. Another mediocre/bad performance from Hazard for the national team. He really needs to step it up. He's been hyped so bad at Lille but never performed for the NT before. Let's see if he can make a difference at Chelsea and then step it up internationally because seriously. Dries Mertens 1 goal and 2 assists comming from the bench. Hazard, nada.

K

kingleo

This is what you said:

So yeah you are saying we should cut the Torres laughing because he clearly "justified" his transfer to Chelsea for €60M. But guess what.. he didn't. He still isn't worth half the money they paid for him.
Try to remember what you said before you say someone makes stupid posts.

LOOOOOOL!!!! are you crazy???

please explain to me how i said that? why did you leave off the first part of the post? which clearly shows i wasn't saying that but telling you that what Liverpool fans have been saying!!!

even alot of Liverpool fans have stopped now! most have admitted that Torres has justified his move to Chelsea by winning the CL, F.A cup and Euro 2012 golden boot! every time i see a Torres joke now i just cringe they are just not funny anymore!

so in future try to read a whole post before embarrassing yourself with stupid replies! :wave:

Galning

Oh so now it's just the Liverpool fans' point of view. So please tell us why, in your opinion, we should stop making Torres jokes. Because you just cringe when you read them.

Home of Barca Fans