Eden Hazard

F

FCB_Titi_LB

it was in belgian press he said he prefers madrid or arsenal when some1 said barca,arsenal and madrid were interested

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
it was in belgian press he said he prefers madrid or arsenal when some1 said barca,arsenal and madrid were interested

So what he said when he was 19 can never change? And we will always remember this and never forgive or accept him in Barcelona? :lol: We don't even know from what context that was taken from. We all know how media can twist and turn stuff.

F

FCB_Titi_LB

tbh he has the skill for in Barca but he could become a big star..
when he does those tricks all the time messi wouldnt trouble doing something himself i think.
He is a replica of CRonaldo but with a nicer ball control like messi

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
I've watched Lille especially to see Hazard play. He's more than phenomenal!
You guys and girls know what? I could imagine us buying him as our LW (Villa is my first choice though) so he can share the spot with Pedro. Yes I know we have Bojan, Pedro and more talents coming up - but Hazard is something special.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
He wants Madrid though

Maybe, but after seeing how Benzema acclimatized himself in RM he will maybe think twice. I don't have a problem with Hazard having a flirt with RM, he's still young and stupid - we will convert him :D

F

FCB_Titi_LB

Nice talent but same type as CR which means useless stepovers and can be stopped in the biggest matches.
Naive ? perhaps. I like him, he is also Belgian and he is very dangerous but he hasnt that "it looks so effortless" about him. He can make things look simple and is very nice in close space but still. U must be a physical beast to maintain all the moves he does. He will certainly be a big star but no Messi offc.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Nice talent but same type as CR which means useless stepovers and can be stopped in the biggest matches.
Naive ? perhaps. I like him, he is also Belgian and he is very dangerous but he hasnt that "it looks so effortless" about him. He can make things look simple and is very nice in close space but still. U must be a physical beast to maintain all the moves he does. He will certainly be a big star but no Messi offc.

Hey, I know everything looks better on youtube and that it doesn't show his allround skills (there's of course a huge step from Lille to FC Barcelona). But he actually reminds about Messi. And btw, I don't think we will see a new Messi in a long long time - we'll have to lower our expectations a little. But he can play on both sides, he has great shot, he's technicall and fast.

[YOUTUBE]lNGr9KUpPdI[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans