Eden Hazard

El Gato

Villarato!
Every time he's been hurt it's through an impact injury - I'm no nutritionist but doesn't feel like diet would change that an awful lot without affecting his game. He's not going to be a Ronaldo at this point in his life to ignore every bruise he sustains. Plus I'm sure he played through a fair share of these anyway.

There's no confirmation what this is, he had ultrasound today but swelling supposedly makes diagnosis difficult and they're doing an MRI so he's out for Shakhtar. If it's muscular thigh issue as feared, it might even be better than a re-occucrrence of the ankle problem. At least that can be chalked up to manic Corona season schedule rather than reappearance of the problem.

Andresito

Staff member
He's a worse signing than Coutinho. At least Coutinho played a part in reaching semi finals in CL and is on the pitch now.

Most memorable thing with Hazard at Madrid is when Take Kubo in starstruck during preseason. Can't remember anything else with him.

Morten

He's a worse signing than Coutinho. At least Coutinho played a part in reaching semi finals in CL and is on the pitch now.

Most memorable thing with Hazard at Madrid is when Take Kubo in starstruck during preseason. Can't remember anything else with him.

Come on, at least acknowledge his rocket of a long shot.
That said, Kaka 2.0

El Gato

Villarato!
It's nothing like Kaka other than being out injured a lot. Kaka came with a fucked groin and then fucked his knee at the doctors. Hazard was a pristine acquisition taken out after we bought him.

In terms of tangible return on investment? So far one of the worst signings. Doesn't mean it was wrong to buy him.

Horatio

You're welcome
My theory: Some player muscles are badly affected by change in climate. Specifically the case where players spend most of their career in colder environment and moves to a more tropical one. Would explain Hazard, Bale, Dembele lol.

Home of Barca Fans