Eden Hazard

Andresito

Staff member
Marcin Bułka on Hazard:

"He loves hamburgers and pizza, I saw him all the time in pizzerias.
He doesn’t care about anything other than football and having a good time.
In Chelsea this was not a problem, but in Real, especially with the recent injury, he probably went a bit overboard with the weight."

El Gato

Villarato!
Undergoing surgery in the states.

Not likely to be back on the pitch this season. Who knows how it'll impact his chances for Euro 2020 with Belgium.

Kaka vibes mounting.

Morten

Benz and Ramos been carrying you guys anyway. Not like Hazard matters.

Penalties and the odd Benzema goal are the only way we are scoring these days, its going to backfire, as we cant keep clean sheets every single game.
So, we need players who can make things happen in attack, Hazard could, if he stopped being injuried all the time.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Penalties and the odd Benzema goal are the only way we are scoring these days, its going to backfire, as we cant keep clean sheets every single game.
So, we need players who can make things happen in attack, Hazard could, if he stopped being injuried all the time.

He can hardly go past his man these days. Damaged goods fam. Your own Dembele. Now do two more signings like that and we're even.

El Gato

Villarato!
So much bollocks I won’t even respond.

Pity he’s out again. He, Vinicius and Fede are our most important assets for opening up defences. I’m sure it won’t be for long. Man’s been targeted this season.

Home of Barca Fans