Eden Hazard

Benzema10

Official Lyon representative
Absolute bullshit as usual from a serial dickrider unable to give any honest take on the game of his favourite player.

Dude was as ineffective as Hazard. And if you go ahead and chat shit about lack of service, he is just as responsible for creating opportunities for his teammates as they are for him. And he didn't do shit for them tonight.

i'm always close to the reality, i know very well when Benzema has a bad game and if there was no Benzema today it could have been very very bad, he is our best player and best on the pitch today as well.

over the year you have been saying nonsense about Benzema you hate him very badly and you are not living it well, you are just a hater who refuse to understand reality.

Karim deserves players around him who understands football, not pace merchants and bodybuilders.

El Gato

Villarato!
i'm always close to the reality, i know very well when Benzema has a bad game and if there was no Benzema today it could have been very very bad, he is our best player and best on the pitch today as well.

over the year you have been saying nonsense about Benzema you hate him very badly and you are not living it well, you are just a hater who refuse to understand reality.

For someone so close to reality you never use any real numbers, arguments, video evidence or anything tangible to support any of your claims. Keep doing what you're doing mate, critics are all haters. You're not fooling anyone.

Karim deserves players around him who understands football, not pace merchants and bodybuilders.

I R R E F U T A B L E R E A L I T Y

:lol:

Last edited:

KingLeo10

I don't usually agree with [MENTION=5226]Wolfe[/MENTION], but this Benzema hype needs to stop. People are talking like he's prime R9 :lol:

BarcaOG

Banned
fair enough! it just baffles me that hes doing so poorly because hes really much better than this. good for us (barca) i guess

EdmondDantes

fair enough! it just baffles me that hes doing so poorly because hes really much better than this. good for us (barca) i guess

Same.

I fully expected him to tear the league apart from the get go. Especially since Liga dipped a bit - in terms of quality - in the last two years and the PL improved.

Mitchell1978

Same.

I fully expected him to tear the league apart from the get go. Especially since Liga dipped a bit - in terms of quality - in the last two years and the PL improved.

overall quality in La Liga is still the same, its the top teams that have dipped in quality while in the PL the top teams (top 2) are way above every other team.

Centauri B

overall quality in La Liga is still the same, its the top teams that have dipped in quality while in the PL the top teams (top 2) are way above every other team.

I think that small LL teams have improved markedly, whereas the big ones dipped a bit. The exact opposite has occurred in the EPL. It was only a few years ago that the EPL was considered to be more competitive while LL was a two-horse race (3 actually after 2013) Now, it is the exact opposite.

The suspicion that I have had for many years now, namely that bottom-half LL teams are in fact better than bottom-half EPL teams seems to have been absolutely correct. The fact that such EPL heroes as Hazard/Bale/Cesc/Coutinho etc have underperformed in LL is partly indicative of this (also, the opposite mostly seems to apply in the other direction)

Go back a few 50 pages and lots of you guys wanted him at Barca to replace Messi :lol:

What???????????????????

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Madrid's Coutinho had a good game and y'all crawling back to the holes I see?

Coutinho had good games at Barca too:messi:

Compared to the last few years I think you would be shocked to find out how few here follow your games. Perhaps if you still challenge for the title by January there would be more interest in your games and seeing you guys lose.

Personally I would always keep tabs on how Real Madrid did years ago to see if they lost or drew so Barca could take advantage of that in a title race, but barely been a title race of late.

El Gato

Villarato!
It's a good point. People don't follow games, then come here and pass judgement about Ed while seeing him in one fixture or so.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
It's a good point. People don't follow games, then come here and pass judgement about Ed while seeing him in one fixture or so.

Saying he looks woefully out of form is not passing a judgement about him. He is, out of shape and it's hurting his play. You should recognize that.

El Gato

Villarato!
Saying he looks woefully out of form is not passing a judgement about him. He is, out of shape and it's hurting his play. You should recognize that.

Did I not?

I'm not referring to his form. I've consistently been saying he is. Not quite universally reflected among the members of this board tho.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans