Eden Hazard

mc_lovin

Better to start like shit than doing a Fabregas. Would be hilarious if he keeps his form though - Arda 2.0 as another user said.

devo901

there is vid on YT where debroyne talks about eden. and he says "he is definitly not a monster at trainings" - if this true - he might be like a gifted - but not super hard working player.... makes it hard in the top top league of football....

Mitchell1978

there is vid on YT where debroyne talks about eden. and he says "he is definitly not a monster at trainings" - if this true - he might be like a gifted -

It is true, even he has admitted it, Hazard is a great player but i think he lacks that commitment/focus to be the best he can be.
He is still essentially the same player he was 5 or even 10 years ago, great dribbler, solid vision but not extraordinary, decent finisher but not focused enough on goalscoring etc world class but not in the top 3

El Gato

Villarato!
Benzema was the best player on the pitch once again, the team can't create shit idk how you have the audacity to say such thing

Absolute bullshit as usual from a serial dickrider unable to give any honest take on the game of his favourite player.

Dude was as ineffective as Hazard. And if you go ahead and chat shit about lack of service, he is just as responsible for creating opportunities for his teammates as they are for him. And he didn't do shit for them tonight.

Last edited:

BarcaOG

Banned
hazards too talented. hell come good in the end. first year is always tough. if madrid is patient with him i fully expect him to excel in his second season

Tackle

hazards too talented. hell come good in the end. first year is always tough. if madrid is patient with him i fully expect him to excel in his second season

He will turn 30 next season. He is already past his absolute peak and likely only has 2-3 prime years left in him.

Not the ideal age to be "patient" with a player or "wait for him to develop."

Madrid bought him as a short-term investment to act as a stopgap world class player while they transition from their current finished generation to the next era.

Chelsea and the EPL was the perfect situation for him. I don't see him succeeding in the setup Zidane currently has Madrid playing.

Home of Barca Fans