Eden Hazard

BarçaBarça

[tw]1136271144342904833[/tw]

It's done. Incredible.

Real Madrid are officially the best club in the world. Barcelona is shambles compared to them.

Never seen such elite business being done at such an incredible pace. Stunning.

I'm at a loss for words.

Full on FIFA-mindset. Transfers = good play and trophies.
They had one of the worst seasons ever. Now they bought a leftback, young brazilian, a one-season wonderkid Jovic and Hazard, who is world class.

Let's see them perform well before we judge if they are the best club in the world, ffs! Before our treble all was certain Real would dominate the next decade, and then they didn't.

El Gato

Villarato!
Full on FIFA-mindset. Transfers = good play and trophies.
They had one of the worst seasons ever. Now they bought a leftback, young brazilian, a one-season wonderkid Jovic and Hazard, who is world class.

Let's see them perform well before we judge if they are the best club in the world, ffs! Before our treble all was certain Real would dominate the next decade, and then they didn't.

This is Devils. He's to be admired, not conversed with :D

I'm skeptical about the announcement. Many outlets reporting things trying to get the right scoop first. Many are wrong. Yesterday everyone started reporting we'd announce Mendy in quick succession after Jović. Then Lyon did the official dementi.

I'd ignore all the news.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Say what you want, but at least they are getting shit done after a horrible season. All while we are doing what exactly?! Listening to lazy overpaid players with no heart suck Valverde’s dick so they can keep their spots while Barto is doing his best at making us the biggest laughing stock in football with consecutive bottle jobs that is being handled within the club like it was some Mickey Mouse cup we were being eliminated from.

El Gato

Villarato!
He will join Real this summer. It's clear and has been clear since January or so.

Obviously.

Doesn't mean Chelsea aren't looking to try and milk us out of money for one of their best forwards ever for as long as they can. Their recent business record with us isn't too flattering.

But if he is announced today, all the better.

Tekkers

[tw]1136271144342904833[/tw]

It's done. Incredible.

Real Madrid are officially the best club in the world. Barcelona is shambles compared to them.

Never seen such elite business being done at such an incredible pace. Stunning.

I'm at a loss for words.

I'll help you:

#FuckValverde

Devils

Militao, Jovic, Hazard, Ferland Mendy and one of Eriksen or Pogba. In addition they bought back Zidane.

Real Madrid completed their entire rebuilding process of their new super-team over the course of 3 months.

Staggering stuff. I've never seen anything like it.

Roberto, MAtS, Busi, Pique, Rakitic, Saurez would not have survived under Florentino. They would have been kicked out 2-3 years ago if THE GOAT Flo was in charge.

mia7007

But they have Kroos, Modric, Marcelo, Carbajal forgot anything about football.
This is in addition to Bale, Isco and Asensio.

Even with all these signings, if these players are not back to their form, they will remain lost.

Militao, Jovic, Hazard, Ferland Mendy and Eriksen - absolutely fantastic news for fans of Barca, 380m wasted on overrated players who are no where near what Madrid require to go back to where they want to be. Militao is the most promising but he is an investment for the future. Hazard is the best out of the bunch but he is a player whose goalscoring record is as poor as his CL performances.

wisconsincule

Militao, Jovic, Hazard, Ferland Mendy and Eriksen - absolutely fantastic news for fans of Barca, 380m wasted on overrated players who are no where near what Madrid require to go back to where they want to be. Militao is the most promising but he is an investment for the future. Hazard is the best out of the bunch but he is a player whose goalscoring record is as poor as his CL performances.

YUP

and all Hazard will do is stunt Vinicius growth!!!

Raketa10

I can't understand all the hype? Jovic is a gamble, Mendy is an average player, Eriksen is the biggest choker after Ozil, and we all knew they would sign Hazard for over a year, so I don't know what's so exciting to be honest?

Last edited:

Devils

I can't understand all the hype? Jovic is a gamble, Mendy is an average player, Eriksen is the biggest choker after Ozil, and we all knew they would sign Hazard for over a year, so I don't know what's so exciting to be honest?

Jovic - Top 3 young striker in the world.
Mendy - Best young LB in the world
Eriksen - World class player
Hazard - Top 5 player in the world

+ Zidane who will elevate the entire RM squad like he always does.

They are going for a treble next season. To deny that is insanity.

Really wish I decided to support Real Madrid all those years ago when I first starting watching football. football would have been so much easier to endure!

mia7007

Jovic - Top 3 young striker in the world.
Mendy - Best young LB in the world
Eriksen - World class player
Hazard - Top 5 player in the world

+ Zidane who will elevate the entire RM squad like he always does.

They are going for a treble next season. To deny that is insanity.

Really wish I decided to support Real Madrid all those years ago when I first starting watching football. football would have been so much easier to endure!
Why Mendy is best young LB??? He plays in French league so not proven, never heard about him before, and in 2 matches against us he was very average.
Hazard is not in top 5 by any means, Messi Ronaldo Neymar Mbappe Salah are all better than him.

Mitchell1978

what a sad thing to say, but probably the mentality of a lot of international barça 'fans' who started following the club in 2008-11 when barça was Europe's dominant club

BBZ8800

what a sad thing to say, but probably the mentality of a lot of international barça 'fans' who started following the club in 2008-11 when barça was Europe's dominant club

Devils is trolling in every post.
More or less, whatever he says, just look at it in the opposite way.

Home of Barca Fans