Eden Hazard

Havesaks

He wasted to much time in cfc. Bayern should have grabbed him years ago as successor of Ribery. But playing epl is probably more attractive and he seemed happy.

Would have fitted our left side as well if neymar hadnt been around.

Givenchy

He wasted to much time in cfc. Bayern should have grabbed him years ago as successor of Ribery. But playing epl is probably more attractive and he seemed happy.

Would have fitted our left side as well if neymar hadnt been around.

totally agree. although i disagree on him joining Bayern

I always thought he should of joined SAF and United instead of that Chelsea team who fluked a CL

Havesaks

Oh yes, but Chelsea was prob the right call trophy wise at least. Dont think hazard would have changed that much, the loss of SaF was too great and moyes and Van gaal and even mou were so bad choices.
But after contes first season he should have left, and we had neymar, rm had cr7 where else to go? He loves chelsea and the fans too much to play for another PL team. And Chelsea would never sell him to a pl team, Only step up would have been juve or bayern (or psg). Him and lewandowski could have been deadly in Chl. Why not bayern?

Havesaks

Yeah true. But vvd has been just as impressive, I hope he wins it even if lfc's wont win the title. The man has almost singlehandley made lfc's defence from pretty bad to best by a margin. Whataman!

MTL_Barca

Oh yes, but Chelsea was prob the right call trophy wise at least. Dont think hazard would have changed that much, the loss of SaF was too great and moyes and Van gaal and even mou were so bad choices.
But after contes first season he should have left, and we had neymar, rm had cr7 where else to go? He loves chelsea and the fans too much to play for another PL team. And Chelsea would never sell him to a pl team, Only step up would have been juve or bayern (or psg). Him and lewandowski could have been deadly in Chl. Why not bayern?

Because to this day the most expensive player of Bayern was bought for 42 mil. Hazard on the other hand is a 100+ mil player for years now.

BerkeleyBernie

Two identical goals from Hazard in the last two Belgium matches vs Russia and Cyprus. Ball into Batshuayi in a crowd of defenders, who shuffles around and tries to get a shot off. Loose ball ends up on Hazard's feet and he curls one into the far right post with no backlift.

Slevinn

Two identical goals from Hazard in the last two Belgium matches vs Russia and Cyprus. Ball into Batshuayi in a crowd of defenders, who shuffles around and tries to get a shot off. Loose ball ends up on Hazard's feet and he curls one into the far right post with no backlift.
Nothing special today, (was his 100th cap) tho but against Russia he was on fire.

Arizona Scott

View attachment 8306

Apart from goal scoring, he is a beast.

No question, particularly when motivated, but the lack of top rate goal scoring records is no small thing for a forward.

That said I ain't worried, and maybe a tad relived, if he goes to Real. Outstanding player but doesn't change the whole dynamics of how to play an opponent like Messi, Ronaldo, Neymar, younger Suarez, potentially Mbappe, etc. If they are happy with him being the principal addition that isn't all that ear raising to me as Barca fan. Just doesn't raise my adrenaline or fear that much.

Havesaks

I would still like him here, gladly as substitute for Coutinho and Griezen.

But you are right, its doesn't feel like he will change that much in Real. What they desperately need is a goalscorer and Hazard has never been that. But if the also will get Mbappe next season, then Hazard can get annoying with a quality goalscorer in the team.

Home of Barca Fans