Eden Hazard

EdmondDantes

I think he's Real Madrid bound. He's a marvelous player but that doesn't faze me, he just doesn't seem to have that drive to go up a level - Eden is was too laid back. Sarri doesn't even trust him to play on the wing anymore because of his work-rate (as he's been leaving Alonso way too exposed off the ball).

Givenchy

I think he's Real Madrid bound. He's a marvelous player but that doesn't faze me, he just doesn't seem to have that drive to go up a level - Eden is was too laid back. Sarri doesn't even trust him to play on the wing anymore because of his work-rate (as he's been leaving Alonso way too exposed off the ball).

feel the same. imo he stayed a little longer than he should of at Chelsea. that Mourinho bust-up was the time to quit.

imho he should of gone to United when he left Lille, Sir Alex would of made him an even bigger star

Newcomer

we should be in for him

You can't.

Hazard has told many times it is Real Madrid for him. If not, he won't mind staying where he is since he is settled in Chelsea.

This is more a question of if Florentino wants him or not. I really think it will get done this summer a la Courtois: 1 year left on contract, so Chelsea has to agree a sell with lower price(80-120M).

FCBfan22

Hazard is going to Madrid. With Chelsea interest in Rakitić, I think they know that they'll have money to spend this summer and are planning to reinforce all areas with that money. It's been long overdue with Eden's love letters to the white club.

That said, it seems that Barto will pump a hefty sum of that Madrid money through Chelsea straight into our pockets at the expense of a 31 years old Rakitić. If the big Hazard transfer happens for something like 100 million, we need to demand at least 60-70. I like it.
:bartomeu:

Leo_Messi

we should be in for him

No we should not. As good as he is he will be 28.5 years old this summer, will cost a fortune (given that his contract will run out in 2020), demand a very high wage, not being a big enough goal threat, too much of a ball hog etc. His best years are behind him IMO. The ship sailed several seasons ago. He should have been bought while playing for Lille. I remember wanting him back then.

There is only a 3 year difference between him and Messi. So it would make zero sense to go after him and turn him into a sort of "franchise face".

Home of Barca Fans