Eden Hazard

Acer

This player is overrated every time he does something good, which does not happen often.
His carrer has always been characterized by the word "if" to justify its absolute mediocrity in the Champions League and his national team, because honestly his world cup is very overrated, goals against Panama and assists against England in a useless game for 3 place .
Many useless dribbles against France and Brazil, a lot of selfishness but never really dangerous.
It will not change what I think of him a goal in a useless cup match, after dribbling a shitty player like Moreno.

the most over-rated player in the world, a kid like Mbappe at the age of 19 has already buried everything Hazard has done at 27.

El Barcelona

This player is overrated every time he does something good, which does not happen often.
His carrer has always been characterized by the word "if" to justify its absolute mediocrity in the Champions League and his national team, because honestly his world cup is very overrated, goals against Panama and assists against England in a useless game for 3 place .
Many useless dribbles against France and Brazil, a lot of selfishness but never really dangerous.
It will not change what I think of him a goal in a useless cup match, after dribbling a shitty player like Moreno.

the most over-rated player in the world, a kid like Mbappe at the age of 19 has already buried everything Hazard has done at 27.
Lol

Hazard

Hazard staying at Chelsea has completely damaged his legacy. People don't understand he surpassed Ronaldo like 4 years ago. He's the 2nd best player in the World & playing under defensive managers surrounded by subpar players has hurt his career.

It's no surprise he's the best player in International football ever since Roberto Martinez took over & is currently the best in the World immediately after Sarri got the Chelski job after playing under the likes of Di Matteo, Mourinho, Conte & Benitez lmfao.

He's an absolute freak of nature.

He'll light it up this season like I called immediately after Sarri's appointment & people will claim "he's finally showing consistency" or whatever rubbish takes they conjure up out of thin air.

Just bring him to Barca, I'm tired of Leo having to do it alone. Get rid of Valverde while we're at it.

Morten

:lol:

james baldwin

Good comedy. Enough of the jokes. Now the real question is did Hazard fuck your girlfriend or wife?

Ripsta

Hazard staying at Chelsea has completely damaged his legacy. People don't understand he surpassed Ronaldo like 4 years ago. He's the 2nd best player in the World & playing under defensive managers surrounded by subpar players has hurt his career.

It's no surprise he's the best player in International football ever since Roberto Martinez took over & is currently the best in the World immediately after Sarri got the Chelski job after playing under the likes of Di Matteo, Mourinho, Conte & Benitez lmfao.

He's an absolute freak of nature.

He'll light it up this season like I called immediately after Sarri's appointment & people will claim "he's finally showing consistency" or whatever rubbish takes they conjure up out of thin air.

Just bring him to Barca, I'm tired of Leo having to do it alone. Get rid of Valverde while we're at it.

:lol:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Hazard Messi Dembele
Coutinho Busquets Arthur

Sigh.

Not going to be a popular opinion around here.....

But I'd rather bin Dembele, have Hazard as a LW, Messi RW and sign a new true #9 and a new RB that can actually control and impact that right flank.

Home of Barca Fans