Eden Hazard

Mitchell1978

Hazard dribbling is better only with space. In tight space Neymar is a better dribbler
neymar dribbling is even more unpredictable, Hazard's dribbling is very much based on his acceleration. Neymar take the edge in all others aspects

Imo its the other way around, Hazard is better in tight spaces, Neymar uses his acceleration and trickery more

Laplacian

Imo its the other way around, Hazard is better in tight spaces, Neymar uses his acceleration and trickery more

They're both incredible at dribbling in tight spaces, but I think neymar's better because he doesn't even have to move to trick 3 players while Hazard relies quite a lot on his turns.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Hazard is a playmaker. Neymar is a more natural goalscorer.

Neither are going to end anywhere near the top 10 or even top 15 players of all-time list.

I'm not worried about Hazard joining Real Madrid. Same with Neymar with his attitude issues and being an entitled brat.

As long as Mbappe doesn't join them it's all okay.

Neeraj

He's exactly what we need right now (alongside another MF signing), our front 3 is currently way too unbalanced. If Coutinho is our new AM, then Hazard for Suarez makes our front 3 a lot better, as Hazard can actually utilize pace, and beat opponents.

Well, that's not quite true, because Suarez will NOT be benched. As much as most of us can see how much of a liability he has become, especially in CL, it's clear as daylight that Valverde is not going to bench Suarez, come hail or sunshine.

Given that, Hazard can only take the spot of Coutinho. Having Coutinho and Hazard for one position doesn't make sense. And even if we wanted a Suarez replacement, Hazard wouldn't be it, nor would we be able to shift Dembele/Coutinho into the striking position.

BBZ8800

He's exactly what we need right now (alongside another MF signing), our front 3 is currently way too unbalanced. If Coutinho is our new AM, then Hazard for Suarez makes our front 3 a lot better, as Hazard can actually utilize pace, and beat opponents.

Unlike all current teams, you would play without a true cf in the box, with Hazard, cdm Messi and Dembele?
2 wingers, cdm Messi and no one around the box?

Acer

Neymar is far better in tight space. The dribbling of Neymar is more about technique, Hazard dribbling is more about balance, agility and acceleration.
you rarely see hazard dribbling in tight space, you never see Hazard dribbling in congested area like Messi or Neymar. Hazard use his dribbling where he find space.

I have never seen thinks like this from Hazard, when he has no space, most of the time he is limited
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIrOdaGSSIw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUtiPWXdAAg

I think Hazard is just more consistent in his dribbling, because he almost never try difficult things like Neymar.
Neymar is even a better dribbler from static position.
example
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WI0ux8BZuGs
5:05 you never see Hazard doing things like this. He give his best when he can accelerate.

Some people have talked about how Hazard creates many scoring opportunities, you have to see how are those chance, beacuse even Sterling create a lot of chances based on those stats, but his vision is average. I think Hazard create chances like a typical winger and for me Neymar is the better creator, he create the better chances because he got a better vision. This is the impression when i have seen both, never been impressed by the vision of Hazard, unlike that of Neymar. Especially from this point of view I have not seen anything special from Hazard in this world cup. In the match France vs Belgium, Mbappe put his temmates 3 times in front of goal, Hazard created 0 clear chances.

Hazard fans like to talk a lot about stats, but those are the stats who really matter and Hazard is not even close to Neymar in those stats.
https://twitter.com/ESPNStatsInfo/status/913142296744546305

Last edited:

xXKonan

[tw]1023966851712344064[/tw]

Yeah I doubt this. Considering we made Dembele un-transferable, Invested a lot in Coutinho as well and we getting Malcom, this would rather be pointless at this point.

Pfmpd1

Anyone else surprised at how quiet the window has been? Barca, madrid, spurs, Chelsea, arsenal, City, United, etc. When's it going to kick off?

England's window shuts in about 12 days ish aswell

Andrew M

Anyone else surprised at how quiet the window has been? Barca, madrid, spurs, Chelsea, arsenal, City, United, etc. When's it going to kick off?

England's window shuts in about 12 days ish aswell

There aren't that many good players available to buy

Devils

The market is too hot and prices for players are through the roof.

I feel like that is really stopping clubs from engaging in it. Even Real Madrid gave up on Hazard because of the price.

Pfmpd1

Madrid surely have cash there burning a hole? They sold Ronaldo for 110, ish. They haven't made any big signing since James and they also sold morata for 80 last year.

What incoming are you guys hoping for?

Andrew M

Madrid surely have cash there burning a hole? They sold Ronaldo for 110, ish. They haven't made any big signing since James and they also sold morata for 80 last year.

What incoming are you guys hoping for?

They are not overpaying for players these days. No suggestion they wish to break the 100 mill mark

Home of Barca Fans