Eden Hazard

gregorrin10

Hazard is so fucking overrated. He doesn't have half the talent of Neymar. Hope Madrid sign him for 200 million.

The only thing Hazard lacks of compared to Neymar is the finishing, but for that he makes up for by being the better dribbler between the two (only behind Messi in that regard i believe).

Last edited:

Kuchi

How stuff turned around, after the psg game or the treble season, everyone was all about hazard who?!?!..in the vs. Neymar discussion..

Hazard is a good player, no room for him here..we have coutinho

Neeraj

While I obviously don't want Hazard here, he's not what we need right now, there's no doubting he's a really good player. I'd have Hazard over Neymar any day. People saying Neymar's finishing is better - please, he has piss poor finishing - except for treble season, that's always been his Achilles heel; no end product.

Plus, Hazard is a much smarter player, has better IQ and vision and doesn't roll around as much as Neymar nowadays, he has really cleaned up his act compared to what he was earlier. Put him in a more talented squad than Chelsea, and he will surely do well.

Wallace

Congratulations for your courage, my friend.

Hazard is a better dribbler. Better vision. Best QI in decisions. He is a more collective player.

Home of Barca Fans