Eden Hazard

Joan

[tw]1017407449228177408[/tw]

ojo reports that because he is a football player, there is a chance barcelona football club could sign him as a football player for the team. But because he is such a worldly renowned football player, he would be expensive!

#ojo

breaking

MTL_Barca

B-Dog just wants to fuck with Real :bartomeu:

Can't see us really going for him, will probably cost more than Cou if Real and we are both in for him.

Last edited:

BarçaBarça

Would he have been a better signing than Dembele last year? :thinking:

I'd say he probably would have been, yes.
He is so creative, and with high footballing vision.

NotInHere

Anyone who gets hands on this guy hit the lotto, fast player that can disorganize defenses in his sleep

I would do Suarez+Dembele and get this guy at all costs

ASordidGod

Worked fine for Brazil but its never going to work out in this Barca side and would leave midfield terribly exposed. I've alr said that. Especially with Coutinho's goalscoring ability, I would utilise him more as a more effective LW; his talents will be wasted as a CM, furthermore that is not his forte. Naturally, Coutinho still attacks more, and lacks abit of defensive abilities. With Hazard, he's gonna drop deep and roam alot in Coutinho's spaces, so I'm not even sure if it would be the best choice.

I don't see why it wouldn't work. Coutinho's talents, shooting, passing, close control as opposed to running, dribbling at speed and crossing, are in my opinion more suited to cm than lw, where he lacks pace and is too predictable to be truly great. Hazard however as a lw is the real deal. We could go 433, but Alba more conservative, meaning left side would be Coutinho linking with Hazard which would be deadly, and then Busquets sitting literally in front of back three, with Rakitic/Arthur CM, Messi false 9 and Dembele right.

Mitchell1978

The rumours of barça making contact are bullshit. His father who handles his affaires has denied there has been any contact according to Belgian tv.
Sport are spreading lies.

ronniecro

he and messi would combine with closed eyes,it would be really interesting to see them together. i don't think there any truth in these rumors though

Home of Barca Fans