Eden Hazard

Joan

But its never going to work out. He's not a CM and with Suarez, it's gonna leave the left side very exposed.

At least EV knows Coutinho isnt Iniesta's role, I reckon Arthur or Denis is going to be the one replacing Iniesta.
Where can you play him? If Messi stays central.

Denis should never play in the midfield again.

SeloBarca

Where are we getting the money from?

Every season we have 60 million budget and now we are planning on spending 100 million plus on Hazard?

WTF?

Well. For once we actually got quite high bids (rumors) for the players we dont need.
If we actually get them sold, it should be no problem.
But knowing this board, they have to screw up royaly somewhere along the line

henias

Where can you play him? If Messi stays central.

Denis should never play in the midfield again.

Look,

Hazard - Suarez - Messi
Coutinho - Busquets - Rakitic

is never going to work out. Both Coutinho and Hazard operate in the same spaces and neither of them are capable of playing like CMs. With Rakitic left to do most of the midfield and defensive work, and its gonna leave the middle very exposed.

In any case, going for Hazard is a terrible decision. Denis isn't all that in the final third as well, so he is better off playing in midfield.

Joan

Look,

Hazard - Suarez - Messi

is never going to work out. Both Coutinho and Hazard operate in the same spaces and neither of them are capable of playing like CMs. With Rakitic left to do most of the midfield and defensive work, and its gonna leave the middle very exposed.

In any case, going for Hazard is a terrible decision. Denis isn't all that in the final third as well, so he is better off playing in midfield.

You see, I agree with you. That's something I don't want to see - but, it's possible this is what the board wants to do if we go for Hazard.

I was saying Hazard coming didn't have to mean Coutinho leaving.

ASordidGod

Look,

Hazard - Suarez - Messi

Coutinho played cm for Brazil with Neymar ahead of him on left, and that worked fine. Don't see us getting Hazard, but if we did it would improve us immensely.

henias

Coutinho played cm for Brazil with Neymar ahead of him on left, and that worked fine. Don't see us getting Hazard, but if we did it would improve us immensely.

Worked fine for Brazil but its never going to work out in this Barca side and would leave midfield terribly exposed. I've alr said that. Especially with Coutinho's goalscoring ability, I would utilise him more as a more effective LW; his talents will be wasted as a CM, furthermore that is not his forte. Naturally, Coutinho still attacks more, and lacks abit of defensive abilities. With Hazard, he's gonna drop deep and roam alot in Coutinho's spaces, so I'm not even sure if it would be the best choice.

Last edited:

Devils

[tw]1017407449228177408[/tw]

OJO reports that because he is a football player, there is a chance Barcelona Football Club could sign him as a football player for the team. But because he is such a worldly renowned football player, he would be expensive!

#OJO

FCBfan22

[tw]1017407449228177408[/tw]

OJO reports that because he is a football player, there is a chance Barcelona Football Club could sign him as a football player for the team. But because he is such a worldly renowned football player, he would be expensive!

#OJO

Give him that Nobel's Prize already.

Jägermeister

Where are we getting the money from?

Every season we have 60 million budget and now we are planning on spending 100 million plus on Hazard?

WTF?
Our budget is certainly more than 60m. I believe Barto even said that he doesn‘t want to tell how much we actually have before the window opened.

Home of Barca Fans