Eden Hazard

vlad

[tw]1016448024371978240[/tw]

All in on Hazard. That would be the perfect transfer for the summer, Messi on the right side, Hazard on the left and Coutinho as AM/CM. Definitely rather have 27 year old Hazard over 30 year old Borges.

And what about 150m signing dembele?

This barca is looking more and more like galacticos, stacking squad with expensive attacking players will not bring you CL if team is not well balanced

El Gato

Villarato!
He'll be in Madrid no matter what I think. He keeps on being diplomatic. Yesterday he told BeIN Sports "everyone dreams of Madrid" or something along these lines and quickly backtracked. I think he's being nice enough to Chelsea fans, but both him and Courtois realise that club is in a state. I don't think they have much faith in them making the right moves to make them remain competitive at home soil. Don't think Sarri impact could make them compete vs Pep or Klopp long term. Too many squad problems to fix.

People have underestimated the magnitude of changes that will go down at Chelsea this summer, because of World Cup.

Chelsea have no technical director for 8-9 months running since Emenalo got sacked. Basically Abramovich and some clueless guy taking care of transfers until they sign someone that takes the club forward. Manager situation wasn't resolved until now and rumors say Sarri/Conte stuff will be announced tomorrow.

Crazy how everyone seems to have just gone off on a holiday to watch Hazard tear it up at WC.

FCBfan22

[tw]1016951978776317952[/tw]

OJO merchant pretty much confirmes that the shenanigans yesterday were a price rising attempt.

Raketa10

He'll be in Madrid no matter what I think. He keeps on being diplomatic. Yesterday he told BeIN Sports "everyone dreams of Madrid" or something along these lines and quickly backtracked. I think he's being nice enough to Chelsea fans, but both him and Courtois realise that club is in a state. I don't think they have much faith in them making the right moves to make them remain competitive at home soil. Don't think Sarri impact could make them compete vs Pep or Klopp long term. Too many squad problems to fix.

People have underestimated the magnitude of changes that will go down at Chelsea this summer, because of World Cup.

Chelsea have no technical director for 8-9 months running since Emenalo got sacked. Basically Abramovich and some clueless guy taking care of transfers until they sign someone that takes the club forward. Manager situation wasn't resolved until now and rumors say Sarri/Conte stuff will be announced tomorrow.

Crazy how everyone seems to have just gone off on a holiday to watch Hazard tear it up at WC.

He is a logical replacement for Ronaldo. I am also sure he'll go to Madrid.

Jenks

I think his close control and dribbling mesmerise people into thinking he's a more effective player than he actually is. Given his technical abilities and mobility I don't think he gets the numbers he should do. The most he has ever scored for Chelsea in a season was 19 back in 2014/15. He is a top class supporting player, but an obvious replacement for Ronaldo? I don't see it. He won't come close to offsetting the goals Ronaldo scores for Madrid.

Home of Barca Fans