Eden Hazard

FCB50

Banned
Any news on if he's leaving Chelsea and how much he would cost? If it's affordable, signing him and putting Coutinho in midfield wouldn't be the worst idea.

putijean

Any news on if he's leaving Chelsea and how much he would cost? If it's affordable, signing him and putting Coutinho in midfield wouldn't be the worst idea.

If you or Madrid go for him he'd push for a move. He's already been pretty vocal about considering his options after the WC. He only has 2 years on his contract so we'd be forced to deal.
Depends what you mean with affordable, probably Coutinho money.

Morten

If you or Madrid go for him he'd push for a move. He's already been pretty vocal about considering his options after the WC. He only has 2 years on his contract so we'd be forced to deal.
Depends what you mean with affordable, probably Coutinho money.

Coutinho money for a player-type we are not exactly in desperate need for is stupid, let him stay at Chelski.

MTL_Barca

Love to see him play, too bad he chose Chelsea and stayed there for so long. Always a shame to see fantastic players trapped in defensive teams imo.

Now he's too expensive for his performances and age, Chelsea will try to keep him on all costs so if anything he has to force a move but i doubt anyone will pay them the Coutinho fee they probably want for him in that case. Only 2 years left but they can't afford to lose a world class player, competition is too tough in PL and they need to get back into top 4.

Well at least it looks like Chelsea is going for Sarri so they might be entertaining to watch again.

Last edited:

Morten

Absurd player with the ball at his feets, simply absurd.
There is no getting the ball away from him when he is in this kind of form, you can only let him get past, or foul him.
Yeah, he had an opportunity or two to play it to Lukaku on the break, thats fustrating, but maybe he prefered just running down the clock winning free kicks, idk.

KingLeo10

There is no getting the ball away from him when he is in this kind of form, you can only let him get past, or foul him.
Yeah, he had an opportunity or two to play it to Lukaku on the break, thats fustrating, but maybe he prefered just running down the clock winning free kicks, idk.

between him and bale getting a starting lineup spot, you should be alright without CR7.

which is why I hope you get neymar instead for 300 M. :messi:

Morten

between him and bale getting a starting lineup spot, you should be alright without CR7.

which is why I hope you get neymar instead for 300 M. :messi:

As good as he can be, he wont replace Ronaldos goals, we need a striker in, thats should be the main priority imo.

james baldwin

Zero end product.

Surprising... not.

Great player but lacking something imo.

He totally outshone Neymar in this World Cup. 2 goals and 2 assists in this world cup to go with 3 MOTM awards. Its hard to claim he hasn't shown end product. He didn't have any clear goal scoring chances in this game if I can recall.

This was a Zidane-esque, Iniesta-esque masterpiece from Hazard. He's a genius like them. I wish Barcelona will go all out for him this summer. Hazard and Messi in the same team, 2 of the most talented players on earth on the same team will be unplayable.

Last edited:

BerkeleyBernie

Yeah, a few times I think he thought he didn't have a good enough pass to Lukaku to be sure it wouldn't be picked off. He could afford to be a bit less risk-averse, but that's not entirely a bad thing.

And he's surprisingly strong. Like Leo, he doesn't want to go down. I love Mertens (who is probably a better passing playmaker) but he doesn't have Hazard's strength. It was the right choice to bench him in this physical and height-oriented game.

Last edited:

Joan

He totally outshone Neymar in this World Cup. 2 goals and 2 assists in this world cup to go with 3 MOTM awards. Its hard to claim he hasn't shown end product. He didn't have any clear goal scoring chances in this game if I can recall.

This was a Zidane-esque, Iniesta-esque masterpiece from Hazard. He's a genius like them. I wish Barcelona will go all out for him this summer. Hazard and Messi in the same team, 2 of the most talented players on earth on the same team will be unplayable.

Sorry, didn't see this before.

I was talking about last night's match. Great match, you'd say. But what did he really do in the end?

Great runs on counters - and then try to shoot or send the wrong pass. Zero chances created, zero key passes - for Belgium's main countering player.

He's no Zidane or Iniesta, roles are quite different.

Home of Barca Fans