Eden Hazard

KingLeo10

No.

Thats just a euphenism that apologists use instead of saying that his game relies on service inside the box to convert and thats pretty much all his game.

well, intelligence pretty much is succeeding despite obvious shortcomings. he doesn't have messi's otherworldly natural ability or even neymar's for that matter, but manages to keep scoring in CL. i think 2-3 years ago when he hadn't delivered in the big games, this argument could be made but the 16-17 campaign changed that for the most part. still a despicable person with his antics, but can't hate on his game too much. guys like KDB or hazard aren't even close to him impact wise.

JamDav1982

No.

Thats just a euphenism that apologists use instead of saying that his game relies on service inside the box to convert and thats pretty much all his game.

No it isnt and those that think he gets goals just from service in the box dont understand how he scores so many goals and why he has been almost impossible for any team to stop.

Just bitter shite often hear from Barca fans. Similar to crap that gets twisted about Messi from others.

Like it or not he is in a different class of player to KDB. Form aside.

Neymessi

No it isnt and those that think he gets goals just from service in the box dont understand how he scores so many goals and why he has been almost impossible for any team to stop.

Just bitter shite often hear from Barca fans. Similar to crap that gets twisted about Messi from others.

Like it or not he is in a different class of player to KDB. Form aside.

Yes, it is. There is nothing bitter about it. Those who call this bitter just don't have the guts to admit what an extremely one dimensional player cr7 is who can't dribble, give a great assist, control the ball, create chances like one would expect a top player to do and can only score from close range most of the times, in a nutshell.

If I was bitter I would have called cr7 shit his whole career but no he used to be a great player years ago but is now a poacher and thats it.

Compare him to kdb in goals and finishing cr7 wins hands down but compare them in overall gameplay and not just scoring kdb wins.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
This second striker role is much better suited for Hazard, he's been excellent lately. Morata is the perfect partner for him, as good as Costa was he wasn't the right striker for Hazard.

Let's see how Hazard does at Anfield this weekend.

james baldwin

This second striker role is much better suited for Hazard, he's been excellent lately. Morata is the perfect partner for him, as good as Costa was he wasn't the right striker for Hazard.

Let's see how Hazard does at Anfield this weekend.

Liverpool are going to dominate possession. Hazard will barely touch the ball. Another reason why he needs to leave Chelsea and join a bigger club.

Messi983

Liverpool are going to dominate possession. Hazard will barely touch the ball. Another reason why he needs to leave Chelsea and join a bigger club.

Yeah, but with Liverpool's defense whenever he'll touch the ball it will be probably dangerous for their goal. ;)

springfield

Had a good game again yesterday. Hazard might be the best winger Barcelona can get. Messi & Hazard can produce some beautiful football i think.

Judoman

If he is an option, i would prefer him before Coutinho/Griezmann. Similar transfer fee and just a litlle bit more quality.

ASordidGod

Pretty sure if he goes anywhere it's to Real. Shame, because he's the real deal. Him and Neymar on that step below Messi for me. And head and shoulders above Griezman. (Admittedly different types of players. But still: I know who I'd rather have.

Zincubus

Banned
Hazard on the left, Dembele on the right and Messi through the middle :thinking:

What happens if he decides to take a season long holiday like he did the year before last . Can't believe that people just seem to forget that he more or less went missing the season Leicester won the title .

Alik

What happens if he decides to take a season long holiday like he did the year before last . Can't believe that people just seem to forget that he more or less went missing the season Leicester won the title .

That was a Mourinho self-destructing side.

Hazard

He's the best player in the World behind Messi at the moment. He's playing #10 what he's considered his best position for years & no team can handle him at the moment.

He singlehandedly tore the best defense in the World apart in two consecutive games.

He was a one man attack against Liverpool. Go watch the 1st half of that game. He kept driving Chelsea up the pitch by himself. Ridiculous performance.

He also showed his adaptability, creativity & intelligence against United. Rendered United's man marking tactic effectively useless by practically playing CM & dictating play which enabled Bakayoko & Cesc to push forward.

[tw]937121481536016385[/tw]

Home of Barca Fans