Eden Hazard

Mitchell1978

He would be almost ideal, the closest thing to Neymar in terms of overal quality in that position but i can't see Chelsea letting him leave.

Zincubus

Banned
He would be almost ideal, the closest thing to Neymar in terms of overal quality in that position but i can't see Chelsea letting him leave.

He'd probably do well for us but I spent so much time and effort hating on him and Chelsea especially when we played them that it's gonna be hard trying to like him - but like if we signed Pepe or Ivanovic ( both thugs ) .

Raki13

Some amount of crap in here . This guy is nowhere near good enough for Barca , the most inconsistent player easily at Chelsea, for every good game he has theres six games after it you hardly see him on the park. He's also injury prone and shouldn't be considered for Barca.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Injury prone? He's played 250 games for us in 5 years, even in his injured season he still managed 31 EPL appearances and 43 all up. Lol.

Sure he gets the odd knock or injury and has to sit out some games but every other EPL season he's managed at least 34 appearances, in 14-15 he played all 38 games.

He's inconsistent at time but he's certainly not injury prone in the same sense guys like Robben are.

Alik

Some amount of crap in here . This guy is nowhere near good enough for Barca , the most inconsistent player easily at Chelsea, for every good game he has theres six games after it you hardly see him on the park. He's also injury prone and shouldn't be considered for Barca.
Seems like you are spouting a load of crap yourself.

Zincubus

Banned

The only good thing about getting him is that his 'playing' age is actually a year less than his actual age as he took the 2015/16 season off :)

fergus90

Hazard was incredible last season, granted he was woeful in 15/16 but he'd be a good signing, definitely won't happen though.

El Flaco

IIRC, Hazard was forced by Mourinho to play through an injury which is probably why he was so dire during the 1st half of 2015-16 season.

Having said that, I don't really think we should sign him as I think we need a different profile.

Hazard isn't really comfortable with making constant runs off the ball...

Thiago10

IIRC, Hazard was forced by Mourinho to play through an injury which is probably why he was so dire during the 1st half of 2015-16 season.

Having said that, I don't really think we should sign him as I think we need a different profile.

Hazard isn't really comfortable with making constant runs off the ball...

That is actually a very interesting point, I didn't think about that at all. But then again, Dembele doesn't really do that either if I'm not mistaken?

Home of Barca Fans