Eden Hazard

Interlop

Would we consider him as neymar's replacedment, if he leaves. I think we should. The best name i could think of.

Yeah, he's the only one who could in some form replace Neymar. I doubt Chelsea will sell, though. He would have to push for a transfer, like not show up to practice or something, I doubt he'll do that.

Butaan4barca

Yeah, he's the only one who could in some form replace Neymar. I doubt Chelsea will sell, though. He would have to push for a transfer, like not show up to practice or something, I doubt he'll do that.

true they wont sell. But if its not us. Real will surely get him in couple of years to replace ronaldo

Thiago10

It's a real shame Chelsea would never sell him (especially since they couldn't get a half-decent replacement in today's market), since I believe he's the ideal replacement for Neymar.

Hazard

DGOODPaXsAA98Zx.jpg

scared_medium.gif

Zincubus

Banned
Are some of these posts being deleted ??

I'm sure I mentioned here now alarming it was to see Hazard going missing for the whole of the 2015/16 season when Chelsea were dancing with relegation and it cost Jose his job !?!

Moose

Are some of these posts being deleted ??

I'm sure I mentioned here now alarming it was to see Hazard going missing for the whole of the 2015/16 season when Chelsea were dancing with relegation and it cost Jose his job !?!

Yeah, what was that? His first season in 7 years where he didn't end up in the team of the season?
All because Jose kept playing him through a hip flexor injury because he couldn't afford to give him the time of to get fit?
When Hiddink got appointed he was given 2 months off, came back and settled the league in favor of Leicester and winning the game at Anfield for Chelsea making sure Liverpool was out of the European tickets race...

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Hazard this late in the window is impossible.

Had Neymar fucked off a month earlier, there might have been a slight chance.

Pistol-b

Yeah, what was that? His first season in 7 years where he didn't end up in the team of the season?
All because Jose kept playing him through a hip flexor injury because he couldn't afford to give him the time of to get fit?
When Hiddink got appointed he was given 2 months off, came back and settled the league in favor of Leicester and winning the game at Anfield for Chelsea making sure Liverpool was out of the European tickets race...

Indeed, people who refer to the previous season (2015-2016) ,where he didn't preform as he should, always keep forgetting that Eden played that season with an injury. But for me that season is yet again proof of how good Hazard is, because it shows what Chelsea is without Hazard... an average team. So for me Hazard would be a fantastic transfer.

Home of Barca Fans