Eden Hazard

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Conte has converted him into a killer. He could've easily had a hat-trick today. Go watch the highlights.

He's being asked to do less by Conte unlike Mourinho and focus on being a forward.

Well, that's the point. He could have had a hat-trick, but he didn't, because his striker instincts are not that good.

Yannik

He is enormous. The next Ribery imo, maybe with the potential for even more. Insane touch, knows exactly what he does at any time. I don't like Chelsea and I used to hate him in his first season when he got there, but there's no denying his ability even during his off season last year.

El Flaco

He is enormous. The next Ribery imo, maybe with the potential for even more. Insane touch, knows exactly what he does at any time. I don't like Chelsea and I used to hate him in his first season when he got there, but there's no denying his ability even during his off season last year.

There's no question that Hazard is actually a brilliant player on his day, but he didn't really showed that ability that much during his off-season.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Another goal and assist, he really is enjoying playing with this new freedom. Always did say he played better when he can get more central, it's always been his best position.

Home of Barca Fans