Eden Hazard

K

kingleo1

if Hazard was to sign for Barca which i dont think will ever happen surely he would fit in like this

Iniesta/Rakitic - Busquets
Messi - Hazard - Neymar
Suarez

EdmondDantes

He would play on Iniesta's position and gradually become his successor...

We have Arda for that. And Sergi and Rafinha. Not to mention the fact Iniesta has at least 3 more seasons in him.

There's a reason Hazard doesn't play as CAM/N10 at Chelsea. They've tried it a few times and it hasn't worked. He's better out wide.

Hazard's got PSG written all over him.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Yes, but where would he fit in at Real Madrid?

In Ronaldo's place. I got mixed feelings about Hazard, we could go for the cheaper option and get some unproven young blood like Embolo, Batshuayi etc. We already have plenty of options in our squad. I want something that'll surprise me and intrigue me. I don't want the predictable Hazard or Aguero route. I want us to go for somebody like (already mentioned Embolo and Bats) Aubameyang etc.

Last edited:

khaled_a_d

Barcelona already have MSN and Man Utd have Depay and Martial at that position. The most likely transfer is to either Real or PSG.

Martial is a striker more than a winger ,Depay hasn't proven anything and many Manu fans already frustrated by him .if they have a chance on Hazard they won't pass on it
That said I doubt he will be sold to EPL club ,he isn't a player who doesn't fit the coach totally like Mata ,nor will they struggle to get equivalent offers from outside EPL

We have Arda for that. And Sergi and Rafinha. Not to mention the fact Iniesta has at least 3 more seasons in him.

There's a reason Hazard doesn't play as CAM/N10 at Chelsea. They've tried it a few times and it hasn't worked. He's better out wide.

Hazard's got PSG written all over him.

Hazard is 24 so he'd be long term solution, Arda is 29 (in January) and Rafinha/Sergi are just not that level of quality-I wish they prove me wrong but I doubt it.

Iniesta? With this speed of declining, we will be lucky if he endures this season and next on any level whatsoever. Which is sad, 'cause he is one of my second favorite player in our team...

If it didn't work in PL/Chelsea, it doesn't mean it won't work here.

PSG? Here is where we agree, mate... unfortunately, I see him there, too...

Trickykid

Hazard is 24 so he'd be long term solution, Arda is 29 (in January) and Rafinha/Sergi are just not that level of quality-I wish they prove me wrong but I doubt it.

Iniesta? With this speed of declining, we will be lucky if he endures this season and next on any level whatsoever. Which is sad, 'cause he is one of my second favorite player in our team...

If it didn't work in PL/Chelsea, it doesn't mean it won't work here.

PSG? Here is where we agree, mate... unfortunately, I see him there, too...

Oh please. Sure, he had a rough time adapting to Lucho's way of playing, but he got better during latter last season, and he's been just fine this season as well, when not injured, that is. No doubt we'll have to think long and hard about replacing him in the long run, but all this talk of a dramatic decline is pure hyperbole, and claiming he'll barely make it through the current season is just ridiculous.

Oh, and - despite being completely different types of players - Hazard is barely fit to tie the shoelaces of the Don.

Last edited:
I doubt we'll buy Hazard, we have Rafinha/Halilovic and even if those two don't reach that level having that many stars on the team sounds like trouble in the making, especially since his price vs quality ratio will likely suck.

F

Flavia

Barça don't need hazard. Cm, cb, lb are all priority signings. Plus, his best position is Neymar's position. Makes no sense to even consider this.

BenRobbins

He won't leave chelsea imo. Jose will be gone soon and he will be happy with his new found attacking freedom the new manager will give him. Even if he was dead set on leaving he would probably only go to bayern, real or barca and they have no need for him.

Martindn

Hasnt scored for Chelsea in 17 games according to the commentator. Mental.

Cant even score penalties now :lol:

Last edited:

EdmondDantes

17 games in all comps is it? 0 goals and 2 assists overall. He had another terrible game, you could see in his eyes he was gonna miss that penalty. Mourinho shouldn't have let him take it.

JamDav1982

17 games in all comps is it? 0 goals and 2 assists overall. He had another terrible game, you could see in his eyes he was gonna miss that penalty. Mourinho shouldn't have let him take it.

Did you watch the game?

Hazard was by far Chelseas best player. Stoke couldnt get near him at times.

Home of Barca Fans