Eden Hazard

Jair Ventura

Jay Ventura, I taught you were only delusional about L1 but it seems it doesn't stop there.

Are you out of your mind ? Cristiano - and I hate his fucking guts - have 10 times the aura and following of any combination of Cavani+Ibra+DiMaria+Pogba+Hazard .. he's top2 (rightfully or not is another question), and the absolute favourite of 50% of football fans, like die-hard fans that will follow him wherever he goes and campaign for his balon d'or even if he plays in L1.

No one comes even close to the brand-equity he'd bring to PSG, no one (well, except D10S of course).

That's not to say, that he's of course declining and being the bitching diva that he is he would ruin PSG's spirits for at least a couple season.

So all in all, it's a 50/50 decision that QSI has to make.

I remember when Dinho was atop the football world, and then he declined and became a memory while someone younger took his position. And so it'll go with Ronaldo.

It really isn't a 50-50 decision at all as PSG doesn't need Cristiano to continue their growth, they need to win.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
I remember when Dinho was atop the football world, and then he declined and became a memory while someone younger took his position. And so it'll go with Ronaldo.

It really isn't a 50-50 decision at all as PSG doesn't need Cristiano to continue their growth, they need to win.

It's a Marketing VS Football decision, BUT i'm on your side on this one, PSG should definitely NOT get cristiano, and build it's own team, with new and fresh talent, Ronaldo might be a huuuge boost to the brand, but on a footballing side, he'll ruin the team's dynamic for a couple seasons for sure.

EdmondDantes

Having the worst game of his life so far. Absolute stinker. Literally hiding behind West Ham players now, and does nothing on the rare occasion he gets the ball.

Darko

Better than Neymar!
4241033-3886633-2559988948-37837.gif

Beast

The Observer
I see Hazard and Isco as similar type of players. Ronaldo is a goal scorer, Hazard is not (yet), so I am not sure if he is Ronaldo's perfect replacement.
I beg to disagree , Hazard is a winger .. Isco play in the hole better .. they are completely different
scoring stats we can't compare because Ronaldo is a freak of nature in that matter.. will never be replaced in this department by anyone..

EdmondDantes

That's probably his best bet. Any other "big" club he would be punching above his weight. PSG's 11 is so strong in the French league they could probably carry his lazy self and still win games.

Beast

The Observer
I think PSG for a player of his caliber is a step too soon he will be buried and he already did his share of Ligue 1 with Lille , Hazard is still great but he can easily come to RM and replace Ronaldo and Zizou will play a role in this

Needless to say with Lucas Moura & Di Maria there is no place for him

Lucas Moura ? :lol:
If they can PSG will sign him. Probably over Ronaldo as well. He'd be a guaranteed starter too, just like Di Maria coming off a stinker of a season. Nothing Lucas can do about this, really.

Beast

The Observer
If he was a dud they would have sold him already ...

Moura is still relatively young but probably the weight of expectations was way too much just like most Brazilians

They will sign Ronaldo if Perez decided to sell this summer and probably he will

PSG are not doing the calculation of their transfers like we do , they need the popularity to achieve some ROI from buying PSG the Qataris always look for this no matter how much they spend
For them players like Zlatan or Becks who played for couple of month are essential and naturally Ronaldo would be what they are looking for since they can't sign Messi

And that is the only reason why Ronaldo is even considered by PSG imo. They aren't blind.
Hazard on the other hand is only 24, arguably the most famous player in the PL, and easier to fit in any system. I really think that if the transfer fees are comparable PSG will go for Hazard.

Moura will be glued to the bench next season with Cavani, Di maria, Pastore + x ahead of him. Only way to prevent this is to somehow explode this season / benefit from an injury streak.

Home of Barca Fans