Eden Hazard

Jair Ventura

PSG would certainly be interested but would he want there at this stage of his career?

Maybe. He was far more promising in Ligue 1 than the EPL, and PSG is looking for a big name signing to replace Ibra next season. Not sure who they'll target as of yet, but Hazard would be as good an option as any.

Co0ter

PSG has the money apparently. I'd take 31 year old Ronaldo over any forward PSG has, or anyone else available really. I wonder how much he'll go for, you'd think 40mil would be fair at 31 and in this market.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
In this market, Ronaldo to PSG would still break the current world transfer record (w/o inflation adjustment) IMO.

Jombi

I cant see it happening. All the expensive players have been quite young except Luis Suarez. At 31 years old, he would be ancient. PSG have to think about Financial Fair Play. 40m tops, but considering his massive wages, that's probably a stretch as well. He'll probably just have 1 good season left after this one. Imagine being stuck with him for 3 unproductive seasons with a 40m a year annual wage. Could bankrupt a club. He has been weak against the two top teams RM have played so far this season, Atletico and PSG. He could be in decline at any moment. Or in 20 months. Impossible to know.

Last edited:

Beast

The Observer
I wish Perez would have listened to Zidane few years ago when Hazard was just breaking in the scene... he was crying for the club to get him...

I guess it's never too late... with CR most probably out in the summer , Hazard is a perfect replacement

Home of Barca Fans