What is your gaming fix for this 17/18 season?

What will you play this season?

• FIFA 18

Votes: 23 57.5%
  • PES 18

Votes: 10 25.0%
  • FOOTBALL MANAGER 2018

Votes: 13 32.5%
  • FANTASY FOOTBALL

Votes: 1 2.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

potatocouch

As per the subject, what is your gaming fix for football (fútbol) this year (17/18) ?

Please vote in the polling options. :rockon:

potatocouch

If folks want to put in the reason why .. feel free to comment in.

It's probably a bit premature .. but after trialing PES 2018 demo last night ... I felt there isn't any change on the game play.

However, what I do like is their licensed players appearance .. I even zoomed in Ousmane :dembele: (BVB) .... I know right .... it's sooooo detailed ... obviously there's a face scan happened there.

What a let down with game play though .. feel to arcade-y.

FIFA 2018 on the other hand ... there seems to be a revamp on the Manager mode (with negotiation) ... gameplay may looks a tad better ... but Ousmane :dembele: is a let down ... don't think we will see real face there ... so yeah .. sigh ...

For me, this year .. it's all about the O.DEMBÉLÉ*(11) .... :dembele: :dembele: :dembele:

You would be out of your mind to buy sports games on a yearly basis. There is no point in buying the new iterations until they actually add something that noticeably improves the game.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I'll get FIFA because I like to play Pro Clubs with some friends and play a bit Online. I won't play too much like every year, but enough to get my gaming fix in I guess.

Only reason why I prefer FIFA really.

Vilarrubi

Ultimate team last season was actually great. The weekend league and prizes they brought in were class compared to the previous years.

impeh

Hi, its me..
probably football manager, there's barely any changes each year but i always end up buying it :lol:

Icarium

Lifestealer
I am done with sports games. PES, Fifa, Football Manager. It is all the same. Iterative shit which doesn't get better.

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
FIFA 18.

Last year's FIFA was the first FIFA I got in 3 years as I didn't do much gaming in general.

mateopol

FM 2018 and PES 2018. FIFA 18 won't get pirated soon (17 pirated version only was released in July this year IIRC). I also play Fantasy Leagues but didn't choose this option by mistake. I don't play online so pirate versions of FM 2018 and PES 2018 will work for me.

Morten

I will probably get FIFA 18, its always fun to play it with friends.
But for the most part, FM 2018 for me, i just love the series.

Nucky

FIFA mostly and perhaps PES though I prefer FIFA. I've been playing FIFA since 1998.

Home of Barca Fans