Sadio Mane

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I also think it's BS because the only thing France Football is good for is awarding the Ballon D'Or, and even there they've done a lousy job on several occasions.

Devils

The Senegalese Ronaldo.

So much class, it's hard to conceive.

Ended Neuer's career last night.

We keep marching on to the next target, dawg.

EdmondDantes

[tw]1167864612311597058[/tw]

Mane absolutely fuming at Salah for being greedy once again. He had Mane and Firmino unmarked for tap-ins - on two separate occassions - but decided for a pot shot, as he tends to do but Sadio is getting fed up with it now.

Mane has his greedy moments, but Salah is something else. They're lucky Firmino is so selfless and make it all work but Klopp needs to address this immediately. It's getting out of hands.

Last edited:

Mane absolutely fuming at Salah for being greedy once again. He had Mane and Firmino unmarked for tap-ins - on two separate occassions - but decided for a pot shot, as he tends to do but Sadio is getting fed up with it now.

Mane has his greedy moments, but Salah is something else. They're lucky Firmino is so selfless and make it all work but Klopp needs to address this immediately. It's getting out of hands.

Absolutly, Mane and Salah are often selfish in many situations while Firmino only shoots if there isnt a better option. Really like his attidude.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End

Klopp says in almost every press conference that he wants the players to be 'very angry and greedy'. Well today you got to see that. And all massive output players in all team sports are selfish at times.

The two things go hand in hand. You aren't putting up massive numbers unless you are backing yourself to score more often than not. For us watching on TV it is simple who is the best option. For players who put up huge numbers THEY are they best option - that is why they score most of the teams goals. That is why in training the team is told to find that player with the ball in the final 3rd - or make movements to create space for them. In hindsight, 100% of the shots you miss are the wrong choice. For hindsight analysts, it's always so simple.

Salah creating a higher % of chances than any player in our team last season. So he it's not like he doesn't look for team mates.
[SUB][SUP]<strike>
</strike>[/SUP][/SUB]
[SUB][SUP]<strike>
</strike>[/SUP][/SUB]

Last edited:

clemente

Fuck sake he's unreal, if he had the looks he would be a balon dor winner 100%.

Wasn't 1/10 of a player Dembele was when joined Liverpool, but now Dembele isn't worthy enough to shake hands with him, some idiots here still think manager isn't directly responsible how the player turns out, no matter how stupid Dembele is, I guarantee he would be something else if he didn't join us.

Riordon

Fuck sake he's unreal, if he had the looks he would be a balon dor winner 100%.

Wasn't 1/10 of a player Dembele was when joined Liverpool, but now Dembele isn't worthy enough to shake hands with him, some idiots here still think manager isn't directly responsible how the player turns out, no matter how stupid Dembele is, I guarantee he would be something else if he didn't join us.

That really isn’t true. As someone who loves to watch the EPL he was pretty great for Southampton, scoring every other match as a wide forward. Also really good for Red Bull.

I have said a lot of times we should scout players from outside the top 6 in England, there is some gems. We are never interested in those guys. Liverpool got Robertson, Van Dijk and Mane to name a few.

Cules never pay attention to play from mid table English team

Last edited:

El Gato

Villarato!
I have said a lot of times we should scout players from outside the top 6 in England, there is some gems. We are never interested in those guys. Liverpool got Robertson, Van Dijk and Mane to name a few.

Cules never pay attention to play from mid table English team

Because the adaptation gap between Everton and Barcelona isn't quite the same as between Everton and Liverpool. Let them win a few trophies and become a dynasty, then they won't find it as easy to assimilate new signings with higher expectations.

Riordon

Because the adaptation gap between Everton and Barcelona isn't quite the same as between Everton and Liverpool. Let them win a few trophies and become a dynasty, then they won't find it as easy to assimilate new signings with higher expectations.

Somewhat agree but I would have loved us to go for Van dijk and Kante when they were both at smaller clubs.

El Gato

Villarato!
Somewhat agree but I would have loved us to go for Van dijk and Kante when they were both at smaller clubs.

With them becoming what they have, sure. But no guarantee they would have had anywhere near the impact if they joined you instead of Liverpool or Chelsea (who at the time were a better side than developing City and early Kloppo team).

Look what happened with dudes like Gomes or Rafinha who all stood out for average European sides.

EdmondDantes

Thank God Zidane didn't get his wish. Sadio's finishing has gone up a level this season. He's vicious and more lethal than ever.

Home of Barca Fans