Sadio Mane

MessiTHEgoat

Ray Wilkins:
"Salah is a very good player, but he's a poor man’s Coutinho, without being disrespectful to him. Coutinho is on a different level. Mane is the man. A lot of money has been spoken about, that Barcelona are going to pay whatever for Coutinho, but Mane is the guy. He's the one who rips teams to pieces."
"I think Liverpool are less than they were last year, purely and simply because Coutinho isn't playing,"

buying this guy last season for only 40m was a bargain.

Truthist

Ray Wilkins:
"Salah is a very good player, but he's a poor man’s Coutinho, without being disrespectful to him. Coutinho is on a different level. Mane is the man. A lot of money has been spoken about, that Barcelona are going to pay whatever for Coutinho, but Mane is the guy. He's the one who rips teams to pieces."
"I think Liverpool are less than they were last year, purely and simply because Coutinho isn't playing,"

buying this guy last season for only 40m was a bargain.

Clearly Wilkins is on something, Salah's game is nothing like Coutinho's and he's made a super start to life at Liverpool. He is made for a counter attacking set-up.

Mesimenia

What a player that mane is!!!!!!!!!! a real live wire. unplayable at times. he and Salah may be the quickest players in the world.

Zincubus

Banned

Sadio Mané

mane.png

1927658-40548645-2560-1440.jpg

Dude strikes me as much more consistent and important to Liverpool than Coutinho is. I think Barca should consider purchasing him instead, Messi could play centrally and you have Dembélé and Mané creating havoc left and right.

My thoughts exectly !!

Make a massive offer for Mane and go public with the offer .

That way we have a chance of getting at least one brilliant player !

clemente

Obviously, he is way more important for lfc that Coutinho, they are already declining every offer we throw at him, we would be even more of a laughing stock if we made an offer for Mane..

Home of Barca Fans