Sadio Mane

Yannik

Sadio Mané

mane.png

1927658-40548645-2560-1440.jpg

Dude strikes me as much more consistent and important to Liverpool than Coutinho is. I think Barca should consider purchasing him instead, Messi could play centrally and you have Dembélé and Mané creating havoc left and right.

Last edited:

Devils

I was just looking to see if we had a thread on him.

He's unbelievably good.

I don't like to label players as 'the next ______' but this guy reminds me so much of Robben. Just a terror inducing winger who is a massive goal threat.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He'd probably cost 150m+ now.

He's a beast though. I just don't think a 4-2-3-1 could work even though I liked the sound of it at first. Would be too top heavy.

Jombi

I think Mbappe would be a much better solution if we wanted a left forward as he can cover for Suarez as well. Messi centrally with 2 midfielders can work in many games, but not most I think.

Yannik

He'd probably cost 150m+ now.

He's a beast though. I just don't think a 4-2-3-1 could work even though I liked the sound of it at first. Would be too top heavy.

You'd need a second DM, or at least a box to box mid and it could work.

Windhook

He is not the type of Robben. Just because he scored a Robben style goal against Arsenal doesn't make him such. In Mané I see some of the striker qualities that Samuel Eto'o had in his Mallorca/Barcelona days.

Truthist

Actually he is a bit like a young Eto, seriously quick and a nightmare against any teams that play a high line. That Salah is another one, they murder you on the break.

Last edited:

Truthist

Very underrated player. I always liked Salah too. The amount of talent Mourinho ignored or neglected is criminal.

Flair players and Mourinho always ends in disaster BUT what stops us from buying such players when they are cheap. Unless it's a Brazilian are 100m+ we are always 2 seasons behind other teams in sourcing talented players, it's so frustrating.

Almost a black Neymar without Neymar marketability, price tag and baggage.

Not getting him unless he pulls a Dembele on liverpool.

Home of Barca Fans