Jose Arnaiz

raki

We've signed Jose Arnaiz, winger from Valladolid. He scored 12 goals in Segunda last season and RM Castilla, Napoli and Juve were apparently also after him. He's 22 but they think he could have first team potential.

[tw]901104676564869122[/tw]
:rockon:

FC433

He had a great season last year. He is a winger as well so that should be a very good deal.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Sport says he's a "joven promesa". Of course, they didn't even mention in their article that he is 22 already.

He's an amazing player. I don't know if he's good enough to be a starter for Barca anytime soon, but he would be a starter in most la liga teams.

He's a gifted player for sure.

Maybe even better than Deulofeu.

God Serena

He's an amazing player. I don't know if he's good enough to be a starter for Barca anytime soon, but he would be a starter in most la liga teams.

You've got to be shitting me, dude.

Deulofeu at 17/18 shits all over this guy but yeah, I'm sure he's better. :lol:

khaled_a_d

Gerard was Segunda division best player at the age of 18, let's see if this guy can replicate that at 22

God Serena

Are people's memories really so short that they can't even remember Deulofeu's dominance at this level? So much ridiculous comments made about him as if people genuinely believe every flavor of the month B teamer is better or that Deu wasn't very good with the B team or something.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Adama was also in the TOTY and among the best players in Segunda.

Some players start brightly, but then fade away due to huge holes in their game, others take time and improve with eventually turning out to be the better player.

Not saying Arnaiz will be a better player since I know little of him, but being that great at 18/19 is pretty much irrelevant when it comes to being great at the top level because you have to keep improving which Adama failed to do and Deulofeu so far has failed to do as well, although he's showing moments recently where it looks like he can still make it.

Home of Barca Fans