Jose Arnaiz

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
I agree with the workrate. Can't remember him as a great finisher though. Not that he doesn't have the ability, he always seemed to run out of luck for me.

Nontheless, Arnaiz has potential and played well in the copa. He now has to proof himself against bigger teams.
Pedro was a killer finisher during the 09/10 and 10/11 seasons.

tacticvarium

Arnáiz, who is still recovering from a groin injury, didn't train with the group today #fcbblive [fcb]

Not sure when he will be available though.

Messi983

I think his season could be as good as over. Good thing we've brought Nahuel in January, he's filling in for Arnaiz really well so far.

[tw]968099941532012544[/tw]

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
It's now safe to assume that his chances of ever even dreaming to be a part of Barcelona first team are now over? Dembele and the addition of Griezmann in the summer has sealed his chances off forever.

Messi983

I wouldn't go so far as I think Valverde likes him and he could be a useful squad player if promoted. He should at least be given a preseason with the first team and then we'll see but if he won't be promoted I'd keep him for another season in Barça B. When healthy he's still a very important player.

khaled_a_d

but if he won't be promoted I'd keep him for another season in Barça B. When healthy he's still a very important player.

1-This is assuming we don't get relegated. We are 3 points above relegation tbh so despite improvements it isn't out of question that we will get relegated with 13 games to be played.
2-Even if we stay in Segunda, he might want first division playing time

Messi983

Yeah, I was assuming we'd stay in Segunda. Of course it's possible Arnaiz would want to leave but as long as there are at least some chances for him to get into the first team I think he'd prefer to stay and fight for that. He can still leave to play for teams like Eibar or Celta in a year but if he leaves Barça (B) it's very unlikely we'll ever go after him again.

tacticvarium

[tw]<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">The recovery of José Arnáiz, who is suffering from athletic pubalgia, is still not going well. [sport]</p>— barcabstuff (@barcabstuff) <a href="https://twitter.com/barcabstuff/status/977910853180805121?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">March 25, 2018</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script> [/tw]

I guess he will be sold this summer eventually.

Messi983

As I said about a month ago I think his season is done. Unlucky because it seems EV really liked him and would give him more playing time and Barca B would also need him in relegation battle. Hopefully he'll fully recover and get a preseason with the first team and then the club will probably decide about his future.

gregorrin10

So what's happening with this guy now? I know he had a bad injury, but is he still getting promoted alongside Alena? And will he be sold/loaned out after the promotion or kept in the team? any news?

Home of Barca Fans