Jose Arnaiz

JamDav1982

Adama was also in the TOTY and among the best players in Segunda.

Some players start brightly, but then fade away due to huge holes in their game, others take time and improve with eventually turning out to be the better player.

Not saying Arnaiz will be a better player since I know little of him, but being that great at 18/19 is pretty much irrelevant when it comes to being great at the top level because you have to keep improving which Adama failed to do and Deulofeu so far has failed to do as well, although he's showing moments recently where it looks like he can still make it.

Speaking of Adama.

Caught the highlights of Boro yesterday and he was absolutely electric.

Had one of his games where everything comes off and looks like some kind of glitch compared to the rest with his pace.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Speaking of Adama.

Caught the highlights of Boro yesterday and he was absolutely electric.

Had one of his games where everything comes off and looks like some kind of glitch compared to the rest with his pace.

He got everything to be a dominant winger except the basic football understanding.

Strength, pace, dribbling.

JamDav1982

He got everything to be a dominant winger except the basic football understanding.

Aye, he is unbelievably one dimensional and no real football brain.

Every so often has a game it all comes off and albeit a poorer level yesterday he was on it.

God Serena

Adama was also in the TOTY and among the best players in Segunda.

Some players start brightly, but then fade away due to huge holes in their game, others take time and improve with eventually turning out to be the better player.

Not saying Arnaiz will be a better player since I know little of him, but being that great at 18/19 is pretty much irrelevant when it comes to being great at the top level because you have to keep improving which Adama failed to do and Deulofeu so far has failed to do as well, although he's showing moments recently where it looks like he can still make it.

That's, like, entirely meaningless. Saying Arnaiz is possibly better than Deulofeu is just nonsense. He's 22 years old and not playing on the same level as Deulofeu as a teenager. He has less top level experience than Deulofeu and is less likely to succeed just based on his career up tii now.

Gerard was Segunda division best player at the age of 18, let's see if this guy can replicate that at 22

Not every player exploits at the same age. Iniesta and Xavi weren't even that good at age 22 , I think. If Arnaiz keeps it up, I can see him doing great things for us, at least as a sub.

Porque

He will be a LaLiga player. Cracking player.

With a 20m buyout maybe even a EPL team tries next summer.

xXKonan

According to Sport Valverde has been closing watching Arnaiz and considers him an alternative Dembele option.

M

MessiCam

There is more to Arnaiz game than just being a winger... He can play as an attacking midfielder too.

JamDav1982

Looks a real find.

His pace and direct running is top notch.

Almost scored an absolute belter of a dribble and finish there.

xXKonan

He certainly deserves a chance in the main team.

I hope Valverde calls him up in the Copa Del Rey game coming up.

xXKonan

He's also pretty intelligent as well to go along with his great technical ability and pace.

perfect time to give him a chance with Dembele injured. I hope he gets called up for the Copa Del rey match in a couple of weeks.

Home of Barca Fans