Jose Arnaiz

JamDav1982

I don’t know. Would Messi rather keep his friends around or win trophies?

Messi has seen a fair few sent packing or that they’ve decided to leave. Ronaldinho, Henry, Alves, Deco, Xavi, Fàbregas, Eto’o etc etc

Obviously the club has never refused to sell a player Messi gets on with but every top club will take into consideration the happiness of their best player when making decisions.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Valverde is the one who wanted the B team to sign him in the first place, I don't think Valverde not seeing his potential is the problem, here.

Really!? I some how doubt that! I mean, had it really been him who wanted this signing to happen, he would have been called up as soon as Dembele got injured no!?

M

MessiCam

Really!? I some how doubt that! I mean, had it really been him who wanted this signing to happen, he would have been called up as soon as Dembele got injured no!?

As a future prospect? But I also doubt he had a say in it. I think they went for him because the vultures were circling. Apparently Madrid and others wanted his services.

khaled_a_d

I doubt he takes much involvement in decisions but keeping Messi happy is def a consideration when signing/selling players.

Pep said it and demonstrated it with Ibra.

What Pep said exactly?
I think that is another "happy" as Ibra blocked Messi on the pitch, but not a matter of Messi disliking the guy himself or that Villa was a friend of him.

xXKonan

img_dsalvador_20171025-235359_imagenes_md_otras_fuentes_portada_26.jpg

Catalan media loves him a lot.

Valverde takes him into account with the first team.

Messi983

I don’t know. Would Messi rather keep his friends around or win trophies?

Messi has seen a fair few sent packing or that they’ve decided to leave. Ronaldinho, Henry, Alves, Deco, Xavi, Fàbregas, Eto’o etc etc

Messi was still a kid 10 years ago with much less power in the locker room when the likes of R10, Deco and Eto'o were sent packing. And Alves, Xavi and Fabregas left on their own will, the same as Neymar. As a professional he understands that.

I don't know Messi's personal feelings but I'll dare to say that he was never as close to any of the aforementioned players that he's now with Suarez. On and off the pitch.

xXKonan

MD wrote a piece by Roger Torello talking about how after his debut Arnaiz's agent Rene Ramos(Sergio Ramos Brother) got several calls from a couple of teams the ones notable are United,Bayern and Arsenal. He has a 20 million euro buyout clause and will raise to 40 if he gets to promoted to the first team.

yeah I don't buy that. I think there's teams interested in him but not just because of his performance vs Murcia, but so far this season with the B team he's turned a lot of heads and even during his Valladolid days. Catalan Media needs to calm their tits about hyping the guy up so much.

Just let the dude do his thing and he might turn out okay.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I feel sorry for the true journalists in this World who work their socks off to get good, reliable stories.

Nowadays you can write some sensationalist BS and get thousands of clicks, or open a blog, or column to spread your retardation.

Home of Barca Fans