Jose Arnaiz

Kuchi

He looks great, nice finish and quick feet. Like to see him more, even in home games against poor teams

M

MessiCam

Our new Pedro. He’s been great, relatively quiet first half with the bulk of the attacks down the right. Very solid second though.

dakt

Interesting player. Judging by this game, can offer more than some of the guys from the first team.

xXKonan

His first half like Deulo's wasn't great but I'm guessing Valverde talked to both of them during HT and they improved once the second half started. Arnaiz played the second half like he has with Barca B, showing off flair and his ability to beat his man.

I hope to see him more with the first team.

JamDav1982

Showed some good skill was varying it up going inside and outside.

Would guess he is a better LW than Deu already and think Messi misses pace from that side cutting in.

M

MessiCam

Showed some good skill was varying it up going inside and outside.

Would guess he is a better LW than Deu already and think Messi misses pace from that side cutting in.
I was happy when he was signed. Hasn’t disappointed thus far... looks to have a clear head.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Could be useful as a sub against tired defenders.
Random thought: Arnaiz would play regularly if we had the same squad but Pep as a coach.

Devils

Better and more complete than Asensio (aka the long shot merchant).

So we have Dembele who is already miles ahead of Asensio, but until h comes back, Asensio can fall under the shadow of Arnaiz.

Zinedinho

He doesn't remind me of Pedro. To me, Pedro is clearly a winger, whereas Arnaiz is a forward who can play on the wing.

He's really suited for our current system, with Messi as false 9. In fact, he fits the bill perfectly. Neither a pure winger nor a center forward. The way we play, we need his skills more than Alcácer's, and I'm not judging their respective overall quality, but their specific qualities and what our current style of play demands.

Nothanks

he had a nice shot and dribbling

but some of his decision making was questionable, regardless yeah i'd like to see him play with messi / iniesta and not with gomes / paco

Home of Barca Fans