Jose Arnaiz

JamDav1982

Thoughts on Jose Arnaiz? Can be an important player for us in the future, but shame he's almost 23 years old in april and still play for Barca B. Hopefully he can be an important player like Pedro which was also promoted to the first team very late.

He has only been in B team a few months but if Deulofeu/Vidal go he will most likely be with main squad. Probably will be anyway.

Dont really see the Pedro comparisons that a few folk have been saying. Pedro was a better finisher, probably a bit more skillfull, team orientated player. Arnaiz is pacey direct and shoots at any opportunity.

Last edited:

messi1995

Well I have to agree with you but we can't deny how good Arnaiz has been when he get his chances. Very clinical in front of the goal and I hope he will succeed. But yes Pedro was overall a better player!

God Serena

I think the Pedro comparisons are really compared to Pedro's days as a backup to MSN, as opposed to his days as one of our dominant front lines that we love so much. He was the best we could have asked for in a backup all things considered and perhaps Arnaiz could prove to be that for us in the future.

Gotta get rid of Deulofeu and Vidal though.

Joan

Didn't train with the first team today.

Didn't impress last night but I noticed he's quite fast.

ASordidGod

Still not hugely impressed to be honest. Technically he seems pretty meh. Liked his left foot finish the other week, but other than that... Is he a natural striker? From what I've seen of him on LW he's not going to be good enough to play there long term. Just my opinion.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He's not going to be a starter anyway.

Impact sub. Guess you can say he could be our very own Lucas Vazquez or Nacho.

slvtn

You must have.

Pedro was/is a very good finisher. Probably his main attribute along with his work rate.

Try watching him before some clueless throw away comment.

I agree with the workrate. Can't remember him as a great finisher though. Not that he doesn't have the ability, he always seemed to run out of luck for me.

Nontheless, Arnaiz has potential and played well in the copa. He now has to proof himself against bigger teams.

Home of Barca Fans