Your Most Hated Club Other than Real Madrid and Espanyol?

What is your Most Hated Club Other than Real Madrid and Espanyol?

• Chelsea

Votes: 20 20.6%
  • Manchester City

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manchester United

Votes: 11 11.3%
  • Paris Saint-Germain

Votes: 49 50.5%
  • Juventus

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Bayern Munich

Votes: 7 7.2%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Other

Votes: 4 4.1%

• Total voters

vlad

Atletico madrid easily. Cunts have bent over RM all the time in CL while knocked us out always.

Their dirty play doesn't help either.

They didnt bent, but okay its probably hard to accept that barca looked inferior in CL against atletico and then real won 2 CL in final against them, same thing with juve last season, they embaressed barca and then they got humiliated in CL final against real

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
Losing after extra time and again on penalties is not bending over. Juventus bent over for Real.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Everyone voting for PSG is showing they only started watching football recently. OG's will vote for Chelsea

Messi

Everyone voting for PSG is showing they only started watching football recently.

I disagree, and i have evidence too since I voted PSG, and have been watching football since 1990 ;-)
I still hate Chelsea for playing the shittiest football and go on to win CL. However, teams playing badly and winning has always been a part of the sport. Usually the best team will still win.
PSG on the other hand are well underway towards destroying the game if they continue this way of doing business. The power they have on the market comes at the back of several years of european fiasco. There is simply no link between succes on the field and ability to attract players like there used to be. In the past Chelsea and even more so City also had huge influxes of money based on everything else than sports results. PSG just took it to another level and even found creative ways to avoid FFP. They are the biggest symptom of a bad trend right now, so there is reason to dislike them as a club

Givenchy

I usually hate any team Mourinho resides at because his style of play but P$G are something else entirely. disgusting, plastic club in a shit league which they are monopolizing worse than Bayern.

Madrid will always be my most hated though, watching Ramos practically assault Messi makes my blood boil

akaranzo

Manchester United. By far the most arrogant and annoying fanbase that exists and they have the complete opposite attitude to Barca in terms of football. United is a classic, clear cut ''results above beauty of play'' type of team, and I just don't like that. Especially now that Mourinho is there, him and his result focused defensive football is a woe to watch in my opinion.

denn

It's really hard to say. I hate United, Chelsea, Arsenal, PSG, Bayern and Juve. I can't decide between them.

Sneer

Banned
Everyone is saying PSG and its utterly hilarious and embarrassing at the same time.
We lost a player to them fair and square. . .move on!
Voted Bayern because, since their recent rise into elite-hood in Europe they've chose to randomly hit out at Barca for the most outrageous things.
Seems like they are trying to bring down one elite team (the REAL FCB being us), just so the counterfeit FCB (them) can take the place.
Bear in mind FCB in the context relates to the brand associated with that abbreviation.
Bayern were quick to call our pursuit of Dembele dirty and shameless for obvious reasons...Every player Dortmund refuses to sell to some other team, ends up at Bayern the next season.
I can't stand Bayern's pretentiousness and sheer hypocrisy. It STINKS!
Its so bad I am almost tempted to support RM whenever they clash.

Alik

Everyone is saying PSG and its utterly hilarious and embarrassing at the same time.
We lost a player to them fair and square. . .move on!
Voted Bayern because, since their recent rise into elite-hood in Europe they've chose to randomly hit out at Barca for the most outrageous things.
Seems like they are trying to bring down one elite team (the REAL FCB being us), just so the counterfeit FCB (them) can take the place.
Bear in mind FCB in the context relates to the brand associated with that abbreviation.
Bayern were quick to call our pursuit of Dembele dirty and shameless for obvious reasons...Every player Dortmund refuses to sell to some other team, ends up at Bayern the next season.
I can't stand Bayern's pretentiousness and sheer hypocrisy. It STINKS!
Its so bad I am almost tempted to support RM whenever they clash.

You being tempted to support RM over Bayern is what's embarrassing.

i_bleed_blaugrana

I still just hate Chelsea so much.

PSG is a very close 2nd however. I'm so done with these bastards. Y'all lost with a fucking four goal advantage, they have no one to blame but themselves. And this little grudge they have now with Barça just because we beat them is nothing short of ridiculous. I mean they took that shit hella personally when it was just football. They are actively trying to fuck us like real does purely out of envy. Out of all the clubs who are justified in doing this, I can only think of Arsenal. Like, don't blame us bc y'all are still a 2nd tier club, ya know?

The shit they pulled with Seri was so petty. Can't wait to play them again just so we can knock them out and watch Neymar cry on Messi's and Suarez's shoulders. I don't harbor any hate towards Neymar at all, either. But that would be the definition of poetic justice.

KingLeo10

united. not even half the club in stature and success that real is but double the arrogance. "biggest club in the world" nonsense spouters. glad we made them our atletico in the cl finals.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans