Your Most Hated Club Other than Real Madrid and Espanyol?

What is your Most Hated Club Other than Real Madrid and Espanyol?

• Chelsea

Votes: 20 20.6%
  • Manchester City

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manchester United

Votes: 11 11.3%
  • Paris Saint-Germain

Votes: 49 50.5%
  • Juventus

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Bayern Munich

Votes: 7 7.2%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Other

Votes: 4 4.1%

• Total voters
Chelsea for me. Still haven't gotten over their insanely lucky CL win over us in 2012. Plus there's just something about them that I despise. Would easily be my most hated club if I weren't a barca fan.

QSG after Chelsea. Man Shitty would come after QSG for their utterly disgraceful display in last year's semi against Madrid (imo the worst late stage CL tie in history). Kind of sad Pep's there, wish he'd leave. There's no fixing such a pathetic club. Was a huge downgrade to go there from Bayern. I want Pep to succeed, but Shitty can go fuck themselves.

Last edited:

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Used to be Chelsea, now it's QSG and by a fairly large margin :lol:

Chelsea hate died down over the past years as they've cycled through coaches and players, hard to harbor the same animosity that I did for the side that knocked us out in 2012 for example.

QSG now are practically our mortal enemies if not for RM. They utterly humiliated us this summer, Nasser's revenge for the 6-1. If they get Mbappe which is looking more and more likely, plus Fabinho on top of that, they'll easily have executed the GOAT summer transfer window and may have the best squad in the world on paper (very close to RM). It's a sad reality that we may end up having to cheer for QSG and Neymar to win a CL if it comes down to them and RM being the two contenders for the CL if we get knocked out.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
QSG and Getafe (Assholes always bending over for the evil capital club! I could still understand Espanyol doing that using foe's foe is my friend but the capital fcukers get to my nerve as they don't even try!!)

Chelsea not so much of late, considering their transition with time and a few likeable players as well

Neeraj

Normally, I'd have a tough time choosing between Chelsea and GGMU..damn I can't stand those United termites everywhere I go...But at the moment QSG is right up there, inches away from Mierda.

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
Arsenal - the majority of their fans are deluded idiots and their excuses when we beat them in the CL final in 2006 annoyed me to no end. Their raiding of La Masia and then trying to pass off the players as their own irks me the most.

PSG - prime example of a sugar daddy average club. Hardly no history at all before Qatar came in and now their fans go on as if they're one of the biggest clubs in the world.

Alik

If you would have asked this question before this summer, the poll results would have been drastically different.

Anyways,

PSG get the vote for most hated club.

I don't think they have the worst fan base though, that's a tougher one to answer.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Qatar state.

I actually liked PSG in mid 90s at their peak with Lama, Rai, Loco and co.

Neymessi

Atletico madrid easily. Cunts have bent over RM all the time in CL while knocked us out always.

Their dirty play doesn't help either.

Home of Barca Fans