Liga | Round 2: Deportivo Alaves - FC Barcelona 0-2

LMessi85

I don`t understand it. Why would he play Vidal instead of Semedo, who is clearly a better player. If he`ll make those kind of decisions, he can just fuck off immediatelly. We really don`t need another stubborn asshole like Lucho as a coach.

Second this. OMG i will give Valverde the benefit of the doubt but this is not good. What the hell is he thinking?

BBZ8800

does he hate denis? you clearly see he has a greatconnection with leo. would start him way more often.

Imo, Denis is the worst player of our team.
Denis, then Gomes and Paco, in that order.

Denis is horribly useless with absolutely zero impact on anything that happens on a field.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Imo, Denis is the worst player of our team.
Denis, then Gomes and Paco, in that order.

Denis is horribly useless with absolutely zero impact on anything that happens on a field.

Outrageous claim!!! He is easily better than Gomes and Arda. I would place him above rafinha too.

BBZ8800

Think it could be Roberto at RB and Vidal at RW.

either way why play Roberto there? If you want to keep him happy play him over Rakitic.

I think that it will be Vidal in defense, and Roberto runnung all over the field in some hybrid 442-433.
Roberto will be hybrid midfielder-attacker like in the last match. He offered some energy and running there.

If Valverde will play Roberto at Rb, that is really suicidal considering that we have Semedo and Vidal as Rbs and since Roberto is offering something different in midfield.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans