Liga | Round 2: Deportivo Alaves - FC Barcelona 0-2

vinni

Cillesen
Semedo Umtiti Mache Alba
Raki Busi Roberto
Delo Messi Denis

Stegen need to benched a bit for his lack of effort... Who knows, Maybe Cillesen is the keeper we should start.
Pique, Mache and Umtitti is a toss up for me. I like them all but pique is the latest to mess up.

Subs:

Iniesta for sergi. Paulinho for raki. It will be intresting to see Paulinho play :)

Paco for either Denis or Delo, depeding on how they perform.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
img_hnavarro_20170825-230820_imagenes_md_otras_fuentes_grafico-previa-alaves-barca-131-k4qC-U43800445986lK-980x554@MundoDeportivo-Web.jpg

5ergio_Busquets

Stegen has to be benched as Cillesen is much better at the moment, at least he shows some effort when he is playing.
That Asensio shot could be saved by any average goal keeper, yet this guy didn't bother to make any effort and just stood there like he didn't care at all.
He passes so carelessly like it's training or something and tries to make difficult, dangerous passes just to show that he can play with his feet.
He did so many mistakes and he didn't see any consequences, it's time to show that his ridiculous mistakes are not acceptable.

vinni

He did so many mistakes and he didn't see any consequences, it's time to show that his ridiculous mistakes are not acceptable.

Yes! This shouldnt just be the case for our goalkeepers, but for everyone. Even Dembele. (Not Messi ofc) If they dont perform, bench them.

With Neymar's departure, Iniesta and Suarez getting older we are finally in a position where we dont have to field a certain 11 at all times to keep them happy.

I hope Valverde will let all players fight for a spot in the starting 11. We certainly have quality in our squad. Hopefully some of them will finally break out this season.

BBZ8800

I know that we don't have too much options at a LW and that Denis seems like a natural option, but that boy is beyond useless.

Let's hope that other 10 guys will create something and score.

Antimadridista1

Curious to see what Paulinho can bring to the team, even more in an away game.
Wouldn't mind seeing him start along Sergi Roberto and Busi

BBZ8800

I Hope:

semedo- titi - piqué - alba
BoB-busqé- Don
denis - messi - deulofeu

Iniesta, Denis, Messi, Deulofeu, that is too many players who either can't run, or can't defend, or don't want to defend, for one away game.

Something what Lucho would do, though :lucho:

Even though, this is ok-ish lineup for a Camp Nou Barca-Alaves match.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans