Fartomeu: Stupid or Double Agent?

Fartomeu: Stupid or Double Agent?

• Total voters

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Hanlon's Razor famously tells us: "Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity"

Normally we'd use this logic to say that Fartomeu is simply a retard and knows absolutely nothing about what he's doing, however perhaps it's time to consider that this situation may not be adequately explained by stupidity.

After all, what Farto and the board have done this summer is practically the equivalent of guessing every question on a 100 question multiple choice test and still ending up with a 0. It defies even the most fundamental probability that you should get at least a few right just by blind luck.

But maybe it isn't just an extremely improbable occurrence of absolute and utter stupidity. We know Rosell was a total crook and that Farto and his cronies are more than likely to be the same, only more well hidden as of now. It's so unfathomable to think they could produce these results after having the best interests of the club in mind, perhaps they DON'T have the best interests of the club in mind and are consciously OK with or actively assisting Barca's downfall. Whether it helps their personal businesses, finances, etc. we may never know. It's even possible they could be under a direction to literally fuck Barca over as much as they can.

So, place your bets: Is Farto simply stupid or a double agent?

Givenchy

putting on my tinfoil hat, he's a double agent. he's president at one of the biggest clubs in the world, all jokes aside how can he be THIS stupid? other clubs fans are also waking up to this and find our recent transfer activity baffling. i honestly believe Perez would do a better job for us :lol: I'm not 100% on this but didn't we offer Abidal and Puyol roles at the club when they retired? seems they knew something was going on behind the scenes, I heard Puyol fell out with the board also. ex-players in Neymar and Alves both hit out at the cunts and now it seems Messi has had enough.

the Douglas and Paulinho transfers need to be investigated, I still cannot get over the Douglas one. we could of had Asensio for LESS than we paid for Douglas.. heck his former clubs fanbase even found it hilarious we actually wanted to buy him

Last edited:

Devils

He's stupid.

Look at his other characteristics. He's incompetent, poorly composed, unimposing, silent, lacks confidence and it goes on...

The guy is a prime example of an weak leader. And when an incompetent person is put into such a position of power, he hires and surrounds himself with incompetent people (Fernandez, Segura, Vives etc...) and the end result is disastrous for the organization.

BarcaOG

Banned
painfully stupid, obviously corrupt, patently incompetent. i bet a monkey would do a better job running the club. it certainly wouldnt be worse

xXKonan

He's not smart enough to be some double agent.

He simply doesn't have it in him to be a good leader in general. he goes missing when things go bad, he doesn't defend the team nor the players when we are attacked. He comes off as a weasel in general that only appears when things are looking good.

Winning the treble is perhaps the worst thing that could have happened to us. yeah it was great we won the treble but at the same time it played the biggest role in Barto winning the elections that summer.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He could be blackmailed by someone too considering all legal troubles his board is going through but that's maybe too deep.

None of these, he is outright incompetent for this job and he chose the worst people to surround him, which makes the the management of the club even worse.
Also probably cares only for the espai barca and how he can get as much money as possible from this project.
He is a mix of incompetence and corruption.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Even more brain dead are the socios who thought that because barca won the treble that bartomeu (who is an extension of rosell) is a good president. The problems were there even for casual barca fans to see.

Even stupid people want to keep their jobs. Farto seems more interested in destroying Barca. Otherwise he'd cough up for Dembele to try to keep his job. He's a double agent.

Probably sensed that his time is up so he bought Paulinho for that sweet Chinese money and to give Barca one last flush down the toilet before he leaves. Now that Messi's turned on him, not even Dembele can save him and he's smart enough to realize that.

No, I'm starting to get the feeling he knows exactly what he's doing. Laundering money and ruining Barca. Segura and the rest of his cronies may be stupid, but not him. Double agent and/or professional crook.

He looks incompetent when it comes to Barca's sporting interests because he either doesn't give a shit about them or is actively trying to undermine them.

Last edited:

jamrock

He is a double agent, been saying this for years even during the treble season, Im things weren't right, and I was like I crazy person

Home of Barca Fans